Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

This Summer

Aim high, but not too high - look at Pompy, Europe could ruin us at this stage - we don''t have a squad to cope with a European run yet. Swansea''s season will be an interesting one

It''s going to be a case of adding strength in depth isn''t it ?  Maybe another marquee signing, after all we''ve got RVW in the bag, but mainly good players who are keen to fight for a place in the first team / maybe nudge a few of the current first team out.

blahblahblah wrote -

"Joanna - have a snickers. You''re not you when you''re hungry."

I have my eye on a sausage, egg and mushroom toastie.

It is a critical summer.

Rvw has summed it up perfectly, 2 wide players and an attacking midfielder are needed as starters.

Our current crop are good and good enough for this league but they need to be rested and certainly fighting for there position.

Players such as eb and butterfield will find chances limited even on the bench.

We need a solid 25 man squad, I also believe we need another striker. So a key of four more signings to add to the two we already have acquired. Of course January 2014 comes up and we will need to look at maybe another marquee centre half.

Our aim is to get above 40points ASAP. The league was so tight this year and I am sure it will be next season we need to pick up points throughout the season, injuries to be avoided. A little cup run would be good in the carling cup at the start of the season. Secure prem football and then push a bit in the fa cup with pilky snoddy and first squad sub players getting a bit more game time.

This summer is going to be amazing, we will finally have signings to be excited about, excited as they can lift us to another level.

The prem money from next season will guarantee whoever goes down next will have a good advantage of any club in the championship. That divide is getting bigger and bigger if we can continue to grow and stay mid table 9-14th I would be over the moon as our club would be stable and moving forward. We are on the crest of a wave, it may come down but right now lets keep riding it and make it last with quality additions across this football club.