Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Get your fag packets out - here is where the money went !

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For what it is worth I was planning to post one of my interminable pieces in  a few days'' time. Probably at the weekend. We are in an interesting and generally good position, but there are some counter-points to be made, to provide some perspective.[/quote]Sorry Purps but you''ll never make it to the C.G.F.P.A because commenting on current finances doesn''t qualify. You have to wait until we are relegated and then tell us where we should have spent the money. Plus, you must have a BLACK HOLE! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]For what it is worth I was planning to post one of my interminable pieces in  a few days'' time. Probably at the weekend. We are in an interesting and generally good position, but there are some counter-points to be made, to provide some perspective.[/quote]Sorry Purps but you''ll never make it to the C.G.F.P.A because commenting on current finances doesn''t qualify. You have to wait until we are relegated and then tell us where we should have spent the money. Plus, you must have a BLACK HOLE! [;)][/quote]You forgot to mention an encyclopaedic knowledge of Preston North End''s finances...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]For what it is worth I was planning to post one of my interminable pieces in  a few days'' time. Probably at the weekend. We are in an interesting and generally good position, but there are some counter-points to be made, to provide some perspective.[/quote]

Sorry Purps but you''ll never make it to the C.G.F.P.A because commenting on current finances doesn''t qualify. You have to wait until we are relegated and then tell us where we should have spent the money. Plus, you must have a BLACK HOLE! [;)]
[/quote]

You forgot to mention an encyclopaedic knowledge of Preston North End''s finances...[;)][/quote]

Whatever happened to them..

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]For what it is worth I was planning to post one of my interminable pieces in  a few days'' time. Probably at the weekend. We are in an interesting and generally good position, but there are some counter-points to be made, to provide some perspective.[/quote]

Sorry Purps but you''ll never make it to the C.G.F.P.A because commenting on current finances doesn''t qualify. You have to wait until we are relegated and then tell us where we should have spent the money. Plus, you must have a BLACK HOLE! [;)][/quote]You forgot to mention an encyclopaedic knowledge of Preston North End''s finances...[;)][/quote]

Whatever happened to them..[/quote]

Apparently, they had a lower cost base than us. They probably still have. It doesn''t seem to have done them much good.