Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

80+ Player on FIFA

Forgive the light-heartedness of this one, but do you think any of our players or any signings will get an 80+ rating? Our best last year was John Ruddy 76.

I''m pinning my hopes on Bassong, RVW, outside chance of Snoddy but probably a big name signing we have yet to buy.

Either way, a bit more pace would be nice seeing as the ''rapid'' Simeon Jackson is gone.

Nope they wont simply as these players play for Norwich so their rating will be reduced. However, if any of they players were at Manchester City their ratting would rocket!

We are viciously under rated on FIFA. Our team is only  3 and1/2 stars compared to Wigan who are 4 stars!Ruddy would''ve been an 80 if he hadn''t got injured for the season, but maybe will upgraded throughout next season. Bassong should be in the very high 70s. RVW is currently 76, so maybe a few goals next season and he''ll be bumped up to 80.  I can''t see anyone else in the current squad being up to that level  (emphasing the words ''current squad'')We will definitely go up to 4 stars overall. Fulham are 4and 1/2 stars in FIFA 13 and fisnished below us. Shows how EA don''t seem to know much about real football, just the technicalities of making a football game.

Playing career mode recently after about 3 seasons Korey Smith flourished into something like a 84 - 86 rated, £25million+ central midfielder. I wasn''t playing as Norwich either.

Although not quite 80+ I reckon Bassong will have a decent set of stats and wind up in the high 70''s.

I remember having Dean Ashton the season we went down as an 80 rated player.

Bassong because of his 74 rating and pace was the best silver defender on Fifa Ultimate Team.

I hope RVW''s pace is put up, that 2nd goal on sunday showed why.

With the Jan transfer window update I got both Murphys beyond 80.

Note that WBA and west ham were also underrated. It''s because we''re teams without superstars, just good teamwork. It''s tough for a game like fifa to incorporate this when we control the mental side of this really. Titus bramble is awesome on fifa because it cuts out his awful concentration.

Ruddy, Bassong, Snoddy, RVW and Hoolahoop and Pilkington should all be around 80+

In this years game, several years on, I still had Ruddy, Snoddy, Bassong and Turner who all developed to be mid 80''s.

I ended up selling Ruddy and Snoddy for big money!

I would imagine for finishing 11th we''ll be given fairly decent ratings, hopefully!

you''d think/hope the majority of the first team will all be 75+

but very few players are 80+ outside the top 8 or so. with the exception of qpr.

I don''t think 1 or 2 would be out of the ordinary.