Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Russell Martin

Probably something along the lines of how Norwich have a duty to entertain the paying Sky viewers but I bet the Norfolk Cafu made some good points.

It wasn''t bad really, Durham said we were the worst prem team ever because of the Luton defeat, Rusty blew it off as FA cup magic.

Durham actually said we played really well against Man City, we were like Barcalona! Asked where that type of play was the rest of the season.

To be fair he was alright, think he showed that a lot of what he does is to provoke reaction rather than a real opinion.

Just listened through it, not a bad interview. Russ is brilliant!

I f***ing love Russell Martin. An excellent full-back with good defensive knowledge and an appreciation for hard-work. He may not be as talented offensively as Whittaker but is more than capable of appearing in goal scoring positions and providing overlapping runs. On top of that, he is well-spoken, with a good sense of humour. He is the kind of person you want representing your team.  

Thanks for the link, well worth the listen. Top player and some very well presented opinions and thoughts.

I sat through the show thinking Russ would be on straight away. 1 hour and twenty minutes of some of the worst broadcasting I''ve ever heard.

Russ did a good interview though. Was almost worth the wait.

He doesn''t sound very Scottish. He didn''t give much away, i guess they were trying to get some transfer news out of him.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He doesn''t sound very Scottish. [/quote]Snoddy speaks more than enough Jockanese for both of them.