Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Consistency the key

I for one take great comfort and satisfaction in the fact that none of you keyboard warriors from this board will every get close to making a meaningful decision at our beloved football club.

Just look at the teams who have sacked their managers in a pant-wetting panic this season and look where they are!

QPR - brought Harry in for Hughes achieved nothing!

Reading - Adkins for Mcdermott achieved nothing!

Sunderland - Hitler for O''Neil, achieved his goal but at what cost to the detriment of the club and city?

The only exception to this is Southampton who have their own Mcnally in the form of Nicola Cortese who spent years working in the financial sports industry for many top swiss banks!

The chap knows his football and business!! He''s not some malaysian big shot who thinks he knows about football or a Russian crook who wants a new play toy!

David Mcnally is in charge of our football club if he didn''t want Hughton in the hot seat he wouldn''t be sitting there. He understands a manager needs time just like Ferguson/Moyes/Gradi to build something special and purposeful.

I don''t care that you don''t like what''s on offer at Carrow road and that we don''t play like Barca! Go get a bloody Barca season ticket if that''s what you want!!

Some peoples idea of grandeur on this board are delusional at best!

Just remember the opening day of 2009/10 season and where we have come since and who has been the one constant through it all!

I don''t care who stands in the dugout as long as he has the full backing of one David Mcnally you could stick Mr Blobby in there and I''d sing my heart out for him.

You are a supporter nothing more nothing less now support or get lost! Just because you pay x y and z and go to away games still makes your opinion worthless and that''s what you can''t take!

OTBC - Hughton''s green and yellow Army!

I like how you started the message insulting everyone else on the board.For "teams who have sacked their managers in a pant-wetting panic this season and look where they are!" see also:Chelsea: 3rd and Europa League champions.Southampton (newly promoted) 14thIf you''re only going to offer selective evidence it always looks like you''re right.Surely enjoying discussing your club isn''t "delusional" otherwise we may as well all not bother watching it any more and see how long McNally and the board survive with an empty stadium to play in front of.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]I like how you started the message insulting everyone else on the board.For "teams who have sacked their managers in a pant-wetting panic this season and look where they are!" see also:Chelsea: 3rd and Europa League champions.Southampton (newly promoted) 14thIf you''re only going to offer selective evidence it always looks like you''re right.Surely enjoying discussing your club isn''t "delusional" otherwise we may as well all not bother watching it any more and see how long McNally and the board survive with an empty stadium to play in front of.[/quote]You did mention Southampton, feel free to ignore that part of the comment.

I seem to remember Chelsea winning everything when the had constancy under a certain Jose Mourinho and as you said I mentioned Southampton.

I wasn''t attacking everyone just the keyboard warriors like yourself who think they know best when really their energy should go towards support rather than witch-hunting.

Sorry one constant who actually has an influence!

Delia is a figurehead! Like your nan and grandad at chrimbo! sits there looking pretty getting hammered doesn''t actually do anything!

I thought Holt would have come up first ; )

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I seem to remember Chelsea winning everything when the had constancy under a certain Jose Mourinho and as you said I mentioned Southampton. I wasn''t attacking everyone just the keyboard warriors like yourself who think they know best when really their energy should go towards support rather than witch-hunting.[/quote]

As opposed to you telling everybody that you do know best?

And when he got to Carrow Road, who let him in and showed him to his desk?

I expect you like to think that it was foggy and that Rudolph guided him through the corridors of power with his shiny red nose....

Lol I wish!

Agree Delia and co do deserve credit for appointing him but then there was Doomcaster/Roeder/Grant/Gunn before!

I guess this just proves Rome wasn''t built in a day ; )

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I''ll be the first to admit I don''t know shite about the ins and outs but I trust Mcnally to the hilt is my point[/quote]

Ditto!

Actually I think a certain Mr Hodgson had a few words with Delia too about Mr Mcnallys qualities so he deserves a little thank you!

Only a little one though!