Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Our scouting system 'stood down'

It appears the club has finally realised the error of it''s ways and will no longer spend money on employing ''scouts'' to identify and check out prospective signings, carry out regular reports on their progess and evalute whether theyhave the right aptitude and drive for our club.Instead the club will now concentrate on checking up (cursory glance at the internet/web forums etc) on those players who have been released by their club or whose wages may no longer be affordable for their present club.The club will therefore be asking fans to assist in this new quest by posting up likely players names on any football forum ..... no matter how ridiculous those names might appear to others.

" We''ve been far too selective in the past and far too ''picky as well. No one should be thought too old, too useless or too unwanted not to be part of next seasons set up at Carrow Road. ""If others don''t want ''em, we''''ll have ''em"

Ah well I''m sure it was funny in your head while you were typing it.

though not in your head when reading it (it would appear)still thanks for reading it, most don''t

I do find it funny how most on here seem to think they know best when it comes to...well everything regarding football.

They might be professionals for a reason y''know.

Well if age is no object I thought Bill Punton looked quite spritely when he came on the pitch before the last home game.Worth a look?wuddaya think?

Made me smile and given the overwhelming arrogance of some posters, they will be wishing it were true.

We''re it true we would be managed by Holloway with Cody and Carlton Cole upfront.

This is obviously a ''wind up'' by the OP. 

I mean, City1st, the board''s ''know it all'', having a go at others for well, claiming to ''know it all''.

The OP''s post was not as it may seem, having a go at the other posters (claimed know it all''s) in relation to the Club, but using that to mask the real reason having a go at them because he believes he is the only one who has the right to ''know it all'' on this forum.

It was such a feeble attempt, that even a stuffed canary would have seen straight through it.  I think it''s safe to say that City1st was fully expecting responses along the lines of ''oh the irony'' and such like.

Now the only surprise here is that the board''s biggest whinge, yep the very same self-proclaimed whingefinder general (accidental irony, I think not) hasn''t yet resorted to his usual tone and language.

Now remind me City1st, what did your signature used to be????  [;)]

"This is obviously a ''wind up'' by the OP. "

you don''t say

and you took still all that time out of your life to replydearie, dear me

Hey in OP''s defence we would have quite the team if some of ''targets'' were aquired;Bigila, Klose, Bony, Maloney, Michu...

only when set against the terminally dim, such as yourself

To be fair, City 1st was one of the few posters to predict our finishing position accurately, pointing out that for most of the season we were closer to the top half than to the relegation zone.