Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Advice wanted please???

It depends on the games you want to go to, the popularity of the fixture and who you want to attend/sit with.

My brother and I are both Super Members, we failed to buy 2 tickets together for a single game for the last 2 seasons, Admittedly we don''t keep our ears pinned to the ground so are not always on the phone/web the minute they go on sale to super members but with some vigilance we could probably be more successful.

We had much more success with away tickets this season which suited us much better anyway.

If you are just buy one ticket for each game you want to attend and you are happy to sit wherever then you will probably be able to pick up tickets to most, if not all fixtures. Be prepared to sit in places like the wensun corner, upper river corners and the corner infill.

As Budgie mentioned, you can get tickets, though not in the best of places, and hardly any chance of getting two seats together.

Very easy as a super member. Last season my son and I only missed two games. This season we didn''t go so much but got tickets for every game we wanted, about 7 home games. You do have to be quick off the mark on the day tickets go on sale though.

Harder to get seats together etc but a bonus is that you get to watch games from all round the stadium which gives a different perspective on things.

I find that quite interesting.

"Where are the majority of the casual seats?? I''ve been in the N&p for quite a few years now and quite like it" Seats can be anywhere, but usually in the least popular parts.   The main stand must get returns and I''ve sat in the 59''rs a quite a lot - good view.     Also been at the back of the upper barclay a few times where there are always a few seats,  don''t like that so much.      Sat in the Jarold a few times,  spookily quiet  in some areas and the N+P I tend to avoid - although there are always a few seats at the edge.