Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Ipswich

[quote user="East Coast Canary"]Oh I don''t know Til, the shame for them alone would give me great joy.[/quote]Blimey, it is you isn''t it Wiz? [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="East Coast Canary"]Oh I don''t know Til, the shame for them alone would give me great joy.[/quote]

Blimey, it is you isn''t it Wiz? [:O]
[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote]Ex-director blames Mick McCarthy for Wolves'' woeFormer Wolves director Kevin Threlfall today lifted the lid on the Molineux meltdown and laid some blame for relegation to the third tier at Mick McCarthy’s door.The multi-millionaire Wolves supporter served under both Sir Jack Hayward and current owner Steve Morgan in a two-year stint.And today offers a rare insight into the behind-the-scenes decision-making which have played a key role in the team’s fall from grace.Astonishingly, Threlfall claims the board were “frightened” of former boss McCarthy and didn’t question enough his choice of in-coming transfers.Threlfall said: "Mick would decide who he wanted to buy and the rest of the board would have absolutely no input in the process."The best we could ever get out of him was ‘he will do us a job.’ We were always operating on Mick’s word, there was no due diligence on these players and we have paid the price."I’m afraid a lot of the blame for where we are now lies at Mick’s door.”[/quote]Let''s Hope McCarthy can work his magic at 1p5wich. He would become a Norwich City legend if he sent both the gold and the blue scum into oblivion. [:D][/quote]Considering McCarthy got them promoted to the Prem in the first place, that guy seems exceedingly ungrateful. I''ve a feeling that he will do the same with Ipswich next season and as long as we remain in the Prem, I have no problem with that whatsoever. 

"I''ve a feeling that he will do the same with Ipswich next season"

and Ronnie Biggs will win next year''s London Marathon !This is a club who have already stated that there will be no transfer money available this summer and the previously announced wage cuts are now being talked of as being very severe.Yet, this club, that cannot even afford to put a decent pitch in it''s ground, had to hand over it''s training ground to make ends meet, can''t afford to pay the back rent owed to the council and regards the wages of someone like Lee Camp as way betond their means is going to get promoted.I accept, Mr Moy, that you gleefully posted up on here Jason Cundy''s prediction that we would be relegated and you also made a real spirited attempt to defend Marcus Evans asset stripping (Sept 2012) but this layest devotion to duty is taking things a little bit far ... even for you.

ps how come the paupers are well late with announcing their season tickets sales - they were 6 months late with their accounts and when those did finally appear they showed that Marcus Evans had made of with the training ground ... (is that sort of thing part of his being (as you claimed) " a multi-million contributor to Ipswich FC ") ?much as Ronnie Biggs was multi million contributor to the Royal Mail,  perhaps Mr Moy?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Astonishingly, Threlfall claims the board were “frightened” of former boss McCarthy and didn’t question enough his choice of in-coming transfers.Threlfall said: "Mick would decide who he wanted to buy and the rest of the board would have absolutely no input in the process."The best we could ever get out of him was ‘he will do us a job.’ We were always operating on Mick’s word, there was no due diligence on these players and we have paid the price."I’m afraid a lot of the blame for where we are now lies at Mick’s door.”[/quote]Is this guy for real?McCarthy goes to the board and demands they sign players x, y and z. The board are too gutless to tell him where to get off and to remember who pays his wages, and apparently this is McCarthy''s fault???It was THEIR responsiblity to stand up to the guy if they wanted firmer assurances or more evidence of DD, and if he refused to do so, then they can look to remove him from the role as manager, especially as there''s bound to be some contract clause/legal guideline that this sort of issue would fall under.Instead they chose to capitulate, and then had the sheer temerity to whine like a baby when it all went horribly wrong...Thank god we''ve got people like McNally as part of our setup as I don''t think we''d see anything like that happen with us!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="TIL 1010"][/quote]

He he he

Luv it[:D][<:o)][Y][B]
[/quote]

Impossible to look at it without smiling[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Thanks chaps but i was hoping for a MEGALOL. [;)][/quote]I haven''t megalol''d since Highland Canary predicted QPR would finish ahead of us on 42 points.Still not sure if he meant it as a joke though[:D]

In a word, no. Why would we want to concern ourselves with beating them when we can beat Man U, Man C, Arsenal & SpursBigger fish to fry now