Sign in to follow this  
Browno

2013-14 Home Kit

I love it and I want the whole kit. Trouble is those shorts will be too uncomfortable and indeed embarrassing for me:-)

[quote user="Aggy"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="CDB"]Accompanying YouTube video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ehqlhfF4s&feature=youtu.be[/quote]Is it just a coincidence that Holt isn''t part of this video?[/quote]
Unless we''re planning on starting the season with only 4 players, I would imagine there''s nothing to read into it.
[/quote]

Aggy - there are another 4 in the second picture, but admittedly they make Wes look like Peter Crouch...

Mine just arrived. I wasn''t too sure about it before I ordered. Now I''ve got it on I really like it! Got the free football as well.

I''d post a photo but I don''t know how to do it as there''s no button like on other forums.

Eagerly anticipating Mr.Postman, hopefully it''s on the old guy who saunters up at about 3 in the afternoon....

I went and had a look at it in the Carrow Rd store yesterday, was actually pleasantly surprised as I wasn''t really taken with it from the pics I''d seen online but in the flesh I was immediately impressed, it looks a really nice shirt/kit. I didn''t buy one yet as being a big kid, I''m waiting to see the squad numbers in the summer - which also got me thinking, wonder whether van Wolfswinkel will get the no 9 shirt now or will Holt retain it?

Quite gutted by the amount of green on the shirt, but you guys you actually have it seem to be nicely surprised so perhaps it''s not that bad. Would have loved one of the faded/Barca style shirts (fading into green shorts), but I''m glad the designs coming out from Errea are unique at least. This year''s away kit is probably my favourite ever

Just got it, it''s as good as I thought it would be - which is to say it''s actually excellent. The green down the sides of the body is actually a sort of mesh (or at least a thinner material with breathing holes) the amount of green isn''t too bad either. It''s generally a high quality shirt and I really like it. It appears to have an hourglass type pinch running down the body making me look slimmer than I am but that might just be the green running down the side.
Very pleased.
Snodgrass 7 on the back.

[quote user="York Canary"]Quite gutted by the amount of green on the shirt, but you guys you actually have it seem to be nicely surprised so perhaps it''s not that bad. Would have loved one of the faded/Barca style shirts (fading into green shorts), but I''m glad the designs coming out from Errea are unique at least. This year''s away kit is probably my favourite ever[/quote]

York, I''ve seen a few people say the same thing I.e weren''t impressed ar first but it''s either grown on them, or like myself, seen it with my own eyes and realised it''s actually a belter of a new home shirt. I don''t think it''s one of those shirts that''ll lend itself to being worn baggy though, it looks again like one that should be worn with a relatively snug fit to look it''s best.

Just got mine in the post too, along with the free football. I personally think it looks nicer ''in the flesh'' than in the pictures.

I''m 6''2" and quite ''stocky'' and an XL fits fine.

You''re not supposed to wear a shirt someone signed... Because then you have to wash it and the signature fades.

I learnt the hard way, my shirt signed by Ryan Jarvis and Ian Henderson faded like a b!tch with a couple washes :''(

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You''re not supposed to wear a shirt someone signed... Because then you have to wash it and the signature fades.

I learnt the hard way, my shirt signed by Ryan Jarvis and Ian Henderson faded like a b!tch with a couple washes :''([/quote]

Good point actually. The signature has faded a bit already but then I have worn it to about 90% of games that I''ve been to this season.

Might just get Bassong 5 on my home shirt from this season or wear my retro Huckerby 6 home shirt from 2003/04!

[quote user="mississauga_canary"]Has anyone brought the shirt yet? How doe''s it fit? Can you upload any pictures of it in the flesh? Thanks :)[/quote]

Hi Mississauga! I got the new shirt today and remembered your post so thought I''d give you some feedback that might help. It''s actually a much nicer fitting shirt than last season as I found that I and a few friends bought their shirts in a size larger than they usually would last season.

Am 6'' 0" and weigh just over 14st. Last season I got an XL as the L was a bit uncomfortable but this season the XL was massive and I opted for a L. Very comfortable fit. Not sure if you had a shirt last season but if you did and you went up a size, buy your normal size this time.

Hope this helps you and anyone else that was thinking of ordering but unsure of size to get.

[quote user="Reykjavik Canary"]Anyone can tell me how I can buy this in Iceland. Am 11 stones (70 kilograms) and 5''11 (180cm).

Does the club sell for fans my size??[/quote]

You should be able to purchase it via the canary store website  ,by the  looks of it you are a similar build to me ,although I am a bit heavier , a size medium I am guessing ,you will need to measure your chest ,I have a 42 inch chest but the medium (38) fits perfectly :) so I guess this should fit you too :)

Only got my lovely new shirt yesterday and my stupid cat has already snagged it with his claws :( Nothing stays new for long does it?!

This isn''t just the worst Norwich kit I''ve ever seen, it''s the worst football kit period. Ugly, and an insult to football. How can the same designers of the elegant 2011-12 kit come up with such a disgrace? I''m stunned.

Just bought mine today. Really like it. Just a warning to anyone thinking of getting shirt printing, both chapelfield and castle mall are missing some letters. I had to walk down to Carrow Road because the didn''t have any n''s and I wanted E. BENNETT 17.

The video is cringe-worthy!

The kit itself looks okay, and I''m sure it''ll grow on us

[quote user="Jonzey"]This isn''t just the worst Norwich kit I''ve ever seen, it''s the worst football kit period. Ugly, and an insult to football. How can the same designers of the elegant 2011-12 kit come up with such a disgrace? I''m stunned.[/quote]

Obiously you''re new to football and haven''t seen many kits. Like Liverpools away piece this year.

I''ve let it fester for a few days and after initially not liking it- amateurish, wrong colour mix- I actually concede it isn''t that bad now I''ve seen it about.

That said, I''m still a little disappointed. RvW wearing that kit won''t scream ''I''m worth £10mil'', more like 10am on a Sunday.

Think I''ll wait for the away kit before deciding to buy this years one instead.

I took a look in the NCFC store and the shirt on its own actually looks alright. The long sleeve version does look like pyjamas though.The promotional photos set in Teletubby land and the cringe-worthy promotional video aren''t exactly the NCFC marketing dept''s finest hour. But it did get our attention, if not our approval.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Not too keen on this.  Thought we were:     "GREEN and YELLOW"                     not       GREEN and yellow

Oh well.......

[/quote]

To be fair LDC, the shirt is still 70% yellow and only 30% green I would say.

Is it just me or is anybody else concerned  about how the new kits design will effect the player''s peripheral vision?If the top was all yellow then no problem .Will they be able to pick each other out with ease? short and long passes?.Can anybody else remember the Manure fiasco when they had to change their grey shirts at half time because they were getting thrashed by Southampton?The players claimed that they couldn''t pick each other out  against the backdrop of the crowd.I know that good teams like Werder Bremen ,St Etienne  and Nigeria play in green so I guess it shouldn''t really make any difference.

http://www.footballkitnews.com/8740/new-nantes-home-kit-2013-14-fc-nantes-errea-jersey-2013-2014/

Can''t hyperlink but this is FC Nantes new kit. Anybody prefer that over what we got?