Sign in to follow this  
Browno

2013-14 Home Kit

No you''re now seeing it through Canary tinited glasses, it''s not one of the best, more one of the worst along with that tartan blue away kits!!!

Whoever designed it did it during a fag break with a green and yellow pancil and the back of the fag packet, no thought in that kit, just blocks of colour, cheap quick design by a cheap kit supplier!

Maybe one day we might get a Nike or Adidas kit.

It does look better in the video to be honest and it could be a kit that grows on you. I just can''t help thinking they could have made something a bit more "unique" for a premiership club... How long does the Errea contract last? Would be nice to have someone like Adidas or Nike make our kits.

My immediate reaction was disappointment as I prefer a more dominant yellow. I then read somewhere the video was poor but having watched it now I thought it''s a good effort and as someone else said about the kit itself ''it''s growing on me''

I haven''t bought a shirt for sometime now as every time I do we have a c**p season plus Mrs BY says I look like a fat old b88stard but... but it may have to be as the last two games have sent me ever so slightly crazy. Bibble!

[quote user="Indy"]

[/quote]

Why? They''re the biggest culprits of "Here''s our stock design, we''ll just make it in your colours." Wasn''t there a season when Adida made Chelsea''s, Liverpool''s, and a few others and they were all exactly the same? Even look at this season and Chelsea and West Brom''s and they''re pretty much exactly the same shirt just different colours.

Man United have the stand out Nike kit but of course they''re going to put that effort into probably their biggest earning client.

The only time you really get a different shirt is from a different manufacturer the likes of Umbro, Errea, Macron, Warrior and the like that only make kits for limited amount of teams.

The kids from the Academy looked good, maybe it won''t be another 30 years before we pick up the FA Youth Cup!

[quote user="Howson is now"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote]

Why? They''re the biggest culprits of "Here''s our stock design, we''ll just make it in your colours." Wasn''t there a season when Adida made Chelsea''s, Liverpool''s, and a few others and they were all exactly the same? Even look at this season and Chelsea and West Brom''s and they''re pretty much exactly the same shirt just different colours.

Man United have the stand out Nike kit but of course they''re going to put that effort into probably their biggest earning client.

The only time you really get a different shirt is from a different manufacturer the likes of Umbro, Errea, Macron, Warrior and the like that only make kits for limited amount of teams.

[/quote]^^ This. ^^

Who cares how nice it is?  As long as it''s a premier league kit that''s all that matters!    Anyway, after a couple of games all you moaners will stop taking any notice of the kit and just get used to it 

Awful video, very cringe-worthy. The kit is okay, not a fan to be honest, but it''ll be largely forgotten once the whistle goes.

The bird-muck kit was so appalling the team felt compelled to save face by nearly winning the league.  This new one is hideous. We are clearly destined for greatness!

"Dare to dream"...Yes, we did - of a much better kit design than this one!Why is it a bunch of our fans can do a better job after 20 mins in photoshop than so-called professionals in kit design???Moot point for me anyway as NCFC don''t cater for oversized fans, so at best they get £8 from me for a scarf, instead of £45+ for a shirt...

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]The bird-muck kit was so appalling the team felt compelled to save face by nearly winning the league.[/quote]Give over, it was a FANTASTIC design and my all time favourite kit for ANY club ever!

Theo; Apparently the keeper is fed up of being 6th choice and feels he is more deserving of a place on the bench than Camp. Whoever mentioned the captain missing - possibly a fair point. However, there could be all sorts of reasons he isn''t in it, not least the fact that he hasn''t really done much this year. There have also been plenty of times where players HAVE been in these sorts of videos (not just NCFC players) and then left before the next season begins, so I don''t think you can read too much into it either way.

I thought the video was alright - not quite sure about Bassong''s little cameo at the end, but otherwise it was quite reasonable. As for the kit again, yeah it is growing on me more. I suppose the last two Errea kits have been very plain so more green was perhaps on the cards. I don''t completely dislike it and the last kit I bought was the Flybe kit from 6 or 7 years ago - which also had a lot more green down the sides - so I think I might update this time round.

I really really really don''t get the extreme hate towards this kit from some.

Not my favourite kit, but its not bad. There are some shocking kits about, this is not one of them.

Absolutely awful. It should be yellow shirt with green shorts, not huge blocks of green on the shirt that looks like it''s from some free online fantasy football game.

I know we are in the Prem now but really these one year kit deals....come on do we not pay enough throughout the year in season tickets etc, etc, I have four children & myelf, they all have season tickets & we attend most away games all this & we now have to buy a new shirt every year too. I usually end up with the previous years when the club shop knock them out cheap. Man Utd used to get slatted on message boards like this a few years ago for launching a new kit every year, now it seems the norm....Come on City buck the trend two years is all I ask for, maybe new home kit one year & the away the following year!!!!

[quote user="lovely weetabixx"]i dont know snodgrass looks pretty excited[/quote]I think that''s because there''s decent chance that his usual trick of kicking the ball past and subsequently trying to run through the defending player, being something that will work pretty well against a small child...[:d]

I would have liked the sleeves being green better ... greensleeves... and no green on the shirt body... Not sure...