Sign in to follow this  
Browno

2013-14 Home Kit

Jesus, was that kit designed on a Commodore 64! It''s the wosrt kit since the 2004 Premiership kit........

Is there a new away kit?

Bloody horrible , too much green why the hell don''t they give us 3 or 4 options and let us choose ?

Utterly disgusting, really felt this would be a great departure from last seasons drab update, well it''s certainly a departure, just the completely wrong way, away kit again for me, not if it''s as bad as this though.

I very much like the keeper''s kit but would agree there''s a bit too much green on the home kit. I actually quite like the collar/shoulder/sleeve bit, but the green seems to be too wide/too far forward at the bottom. If it was a narrower green stripe down the sides, I think it would be a pretty nice kit.

Oohhh, I really like it! Gonna order mine tonight with the correct Howson 8 :D

Its different...undecided, they are never great but not feeling as negative as previous comments. I like that we are unique in the league, nobody else plays in green or yellow, enough for me!

The yellow part kinda looks like a tight practice bib glued onto a green t-shirt!! Humming and harring about this....its not all bad but not all great either

“Our kit suppliers Errea have done a great job in producing a top-quality, innovative new kit which the players are looking forward to wearing with pride in the Barclays Premier League next season.
They must mean the fabric because I wouldn''t say the design is innovative....

Reminds me of the 1996-97 kit. Not especially keen on it but have just ordered it anyway.

Does make them all look pretty porky doesn''t it?

...I wonder how it will look on Holt? :O

I never seem to like the kits when they come out, but i always end up buying one and always like them once the season has started, are we keeping the away kit?

I don''t particularly like it, but I wanted to buy it this year just to get van Wolfswinkel on the back....What I want to know is how that will be done, will it be v. Wolfswinkel, van Wolfswinkel or Wolfswinkel?  Obviously couldn''t do it until the squad numbers are announced but I''m so disappointed in the kit that I probably wont buy it anyway!

[quote user="Aggy"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="CDB"]Accompanying YouTube video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ehqlhfF4s&feature=youtu.be[/quote]Is it just a coincidence that Holt isn''t part of this video?[/quote]
Unless we''re planning on starting the season with only 4 players, I would imagine there''s nothing to read into it.
[/quote]Only 4? But some of those kids look quite handy. Not yet proven at Premier League level though [;)]