Sign in to follow this  
N_Yellow

MCFC Tunnel Cam

Anyone else see this ? Best part is where Snoddy turns to the Man City players and says ''Fancy a game lads?''. Nice little nod to the new kit advert...

[quote user="N_Yellow"]Anyone else see this ? Best part is where Snoddy turns to the Man City players and says ''Fancy a game lads?''. Nice little nod to the new kit advert...[/quote]

Don''t know what happened yesterday, but the stream I watched had no commentary with it, I could hear everything as thought I was there, Could hear Hoots a lot very vocal and our fans out singing the mancs  and the players too could here them shouting to each other, Must say It was more enjoyable than someone telling me what I am looking at

"Anyone else see this ? Best part is where Snoddy turns to the Man City players and says ''Fancy a game lads?''. Nice little nod to the new kit advert..."

Brilliant. Well spoted. It''s at about 5.20 if anybody is interested.

That''s such a great facility they have - I always enjoy watching that whenever we play citeh. Could we do something like that?I wonder what Halsey said to Tevez as they walked out for the second half??

[quote user="dpit"]"Jonny Howson. Goal of the Season."

Who said that?[/quote]

Elliott Bennett