Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

West Brom away form

Played 17.Won 5, Drawn 3, Lost 9.  Scored 21, conceded 27.Looks like they try and go for a win rather than shut up shop.  Might be just what we need as I don''t fancy our chances of trying to unpick a defensively set up side.

Just hoping WB are thinking about their holidays and are not bothered ...as if they turn up to play we will be beaten...trouble is its our own fault for being so negative for so much of the season ..we should not even be in this situation had we played with the intention of winning rather than not getting beaten...really regret CH being appointed the manager has been a big disappointment.

I''ve done the BBC predictor and as far as I can see if we don''t win we''re down. Simples. A win and I think we''ll be safe whatever. The problem is that I can''t see us winning because we''re clueless when we get in and around the penalty area.

All in all I''ve really hated this season. I''ll be glad when it''s over. We should have been safe months ago. But it drags on week after week and we keep waiting for the win that will see us safe but it never comes.