Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

SOME of you don't deserve a Premier League Club

Absoliutely spot on ncfcstar. Many posters reveal that they haven''t a clue how a premier league club is run. They give no credit to McNally and Hughton for bringing in the quality of player which this club has not had in the past. It should be common knowledge that Bassong ONLY came to Norwich because of Hughton. The same thing applies to Ricky Van Wolfswinkel who has openly stated that McNally and Hughton really impressed him with their plans for the club. I am looking forward to seeing more top exciting players from europe joining us in the coming weeks. This would not happen without Hughton.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]

it is undeniable that there is a cross section of supporters who are determined to see us fail this season.

[/quote]

Complete and utter rubbish. Get over yourself.

There is most certainly an air of deep concern around Carrow Road at present, that much IS undeniable, you can interpret that as negativity if you wish. The only reason that this is present is because fans are becoming increasingly concerned with the fact that we''ve squandered what was an excellent position at Christmas and now find ourselves deep in the relegation mix with no form or momentum to speak of.

The criticism is born of this concern and frustration, but it is just that. To suggest that there is an element of our support that want to see us fail is beyond ridiculous.

To the OP the word Him was deliberate.

To Nutty Nigel - You can be as rude as you like old flower.

Our little ''in'' jokes re me going to the pub are in fact very far from the truth. I admit the humour of my friends and colleagues may be a bit different to yours so.... I''m sure you are a really decent bloke but I will defend against anybody who slates off our support.