Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

I WANT, I WANT!

I want, I want, I want!   [:''(]I want free flowing football!  [:''(]I want us to attack all the time!   [:''(]I want Grant Holt to score every time he goes on the pitch and if he doesn''t I want him to go!   [:''(]I want Hughton to stop being so nice!    [:''(]I want Hughton to stop paying respect to other teams!    [:''(]I want us to spend all our money!   [:''(]I want to be able to boo our players when I don''t get what I want!   [:''(]I want, I want, I want!   [:''(]

I want, I want, I want!   [:)]I want to see the team develop their attack, but not lose the ability to defend! [:)]I want Hughton to carry on developing the squad!   [:)]I want Grant Holt trediscover his form!   [:)]I want Hughton to continue being liked!    [:)]I want Hughton to carry on paying respect to other teams!   [:)]I want us to spend money wisely, on the right player, at the right time!   [:)]I want to be able to shout in support of our players when things aren''t going so well!   [:)]I want, I want, I want!   [:)]

quote user"now you''ve gotta believe us.....I want Lake District canary to shut up! Oh my god some people don''t share your opinion, deal with it that''s why it''s called a forum!!!

I want Lake District to shut up!  Oh my god some people don''t share your opinion, deal with it that''s why it''s called a forum!!  [:''(]Lake district Canary isn''t going to shut up!  Oh my god some people do share my opinion, deal with it that''s why its called a forum ! [:)]

Help me, I can''t stooppppp............. 

Pleased to see that your recovery has been so successful!!!

But there is a lot more money going into victim support these days eh!