Sign in to follow this  
Bandit

WHY HOUGHTON HAS TO GO- DEBATE

i have recieved a vision from the gods. we will go down if we keep houghton. what is the total points tally now my friends? 35. we are so close yet so fucking far from safety. the simple question is, where are the wins gonna come from? now before you sheep bleat on about how draws will be enough, they wonts! NOPE! 6 draws in 6 games against...arsenal? man city? villa? not a cats chance in hell. we have to win these games and i cant see where from. reading, villa and stoke are all beatable, right? i agree, but then again i thought so against southampton, and fulham, swansea, wigan, reading, west ham and QPR.

and we didnt win those games because we couldnt score. were predictable, drawling out and scraping one nil wins doesnt work anymore. the PL has evolved to defeat this method we used to do in that superb 10 game run. ok then, lets change it. umm nope, houghton is so static its not even funny. 4/5 times we have used the same formation and tactics. lambert changed stuff when it went tits up and it worked, why doesnt houghton? answer me this, apologists. the subs being case in point lol. so for me, were going down, or maybe, just maybe, we can scrape those few points to survive. i so hope i badly wrong. get rid of the manager and the static tactics and draws and losses come to halt, so i ask of you my fellow fans, that starting in the in the norwich and peteborough, area ql, row m, we all start to chant HOGHTON OUT! or perhaps houghton houghton sort it out if you feel more inclined. ill be there with a couple of mates.

join me.

I didn''t read your post because anyone who can''t use paragraphs doesn''t deserve my attention.Additionally, its Hughton, not Houghton / Hoghton and whatever other alternatives you used.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/binner.png[/IMG]

[quote user="Bandit"]

i have recieved a vision from the gods. we will go down if we keep houghton. what is the total points tally now my friends? 35. we are so close yet so fucking far from safety. the simple question is, where are the wins gonna come from? now before you sheep bleat on about how draws will be enough, they wonts! NOPE! 6 draws in 6 games against...arsenal? man city? villa? not a cats chance in hell. we have to win these games and i cant see where from. reading, villa and stoke are all beatable, right? i agree, but then again i thought so against southampton, and fulham, swansea, wigan, reading, west ham and QPR.   and we didnt win those games because we couldnt score. were predictable, drawling out and scraping one nil wins doesnt work anymore. the PL has evolved to defeat this method we used to do in that superb 10 game run. ok then, lets change it. umm nope, houghton is so static its not even funny. 4/5 times we have used the same formation and tactics. lambert changed stuff when it went tits up and it worked, why doesnt houghton? answer me this, apologists. the subs being case in point lol. so for me, were going down, or maybe, just maybe, we can scrape those few points to survive. i so hope i badly wrong. get rid of the manager and the static tactics and draws and losses come to halt, so i ask of you my fellow fans, that starting in the in the norwich and peteborough, area ql, row m, we all start to chant HOGHTON OUT! or perhaps houghton houghton sort it out if you feel more inclined. ill be there with a couple of mates. join me.

[/quote]

Jees....those schools in 1p5wich are worse than I thought..............

im not a binner and i didnt go to school either. im born and bred in whyindom and i was home schooled. respect me.

[quote user="Bandit"]im not a binner and i didnt go to school either. im born and bred in whyindom and i was home schooled. respect me.[/quote]

That makes two things your parents got wrong.

just goes to show that comedy is not such an easy art after all

[quote user="Bandit"]im not a binner and i didnt go to school either. im born and bred in whyindom and i was home schooled. respect me.[/quote]

There are so many opportunities here...........but ''ll resist the temptation......

But I would love to know if whyindom is twinned with Wymondham?

1). Obvious troll

2). Thread title gives no option for debate

3). Who the frig is houghton?

4). Who the frig is hoghton?

5). Yawn.