Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

So, who's going to Forest ?

According to the City website, tickets are available on the day for £3 (£1 for U-16s) and coach travel is a tenner.

I don''t normally follow youth team football but as I live it Nottingham it would be rude not to go.  Interested to know who''ll be going ?

I''ll be going to the home game. I believe season ticket holders get in for free, but I would have been happy to pay £3-5 for a ticket anyway, but a freebie is a bonus.

"Yes, for the home game season ticket holders get a free ticket if they contact the ticket office in advance to claim it"

You''ll probably pay the ticket price in the cost of the phone call.

I doubt many on here go to watch the first team let alone the Yoof! [;)] Thank goodness there''s a live stream. Ricky Martin will be able to make a much better judgement on which boys are likely to make it after he''s read this board on Thursday. I wonder if any of the youngsters will appear fat on tv?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I doubt many on here go to watch the first team let alone the Yoof! [;)] Thank goodness there''s a live stream. Ricky Martin will be able to make a much better judgement on which boys are likely to make it after he''s read this board on Thursday. I wonder if any of the youngsters will appear fat on tv?

[/quote]

Not if they wear black Nutty.