Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Norwich and Villa

[quote user="super canary"]Apologies. Good stat though.[/quote]No. It cannot be true.Lambert represents attacking prowess at it''s best, he is the be all and end all with regards too attacking football and scoring plenty of goals. Where as Hughton is a boring negative defensive git who wants us to (at best) draw all our home games, and lose all our away one''s. He want''s us relegated. And if you don''t believe me, just look into the players eyes. Can you not see? There''s a lack of belief in those eyes, they''re not inspired by Hughton as they were the all great and knowledgeable Lambert..

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="super canary"]Apologies. Good stat though.[/quote]No. It cannot be true.Lambert represents attacking prowess at it''s best, he is the be all and end all with regards too attacking football and scoring plenty of goals. Where as Hughton is a boring negative defensive git who wants us to (at best) draw all our home games, and lose all our away one''s. He want''s us relegated. And if you don''t believe me, just look into the players eyes. Can you not see? There''s a lack of belief in those eyes, they''re not inspired by Hughton as they were the all great and knowledgeable Lambert..[/quote]

Sticking it nicely to the pant-wetters.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="super canary"]Apologies. Good stat though.[/quote]No. It cannot be true.Lambert represents attacking prowess at it''s best, he is the be all and end all with regards too attacking football and scoring plenty of goals. Where as Hughton is a boring negative defensive git who wants us to (at best) draw all our home games, and lose all our away one''s. He want''s us relegated. And if you don''t believe me, just look into the players eyes. Can you not see? There''s a lack of belief in those eyes, they''re not inspired by Hughton as they were the all great and knowledgeable Lambert..[/quote]

[:D]

Not sure if serious... [;)]

What a pointless post.

Villa have 17 points away from home compared to Norwich''s 10.

Villa have scored 20 away goals compared to Norwich''s total of 12.

What conclusions are you going to draw from them stats then?

Oh see now you''re comparing away records..The point I''m trying to make is that when the pant wetters (such as yourself) complain that "EWL NARDGE DEWNT GO FOR IT AT HEWM BUH, WE HINT GONNA SCORE I SHINK!", they make themselves look like fools  if you compare our home record to that of their Messiah and his new buhs.. [;)]

[:)]

I''m not quite sure where you''ve got the impression that I''m a "pant wetter" from.

Yes, I would like us to be more adventurous at times. The performances against Newcastle, Fulham and Southampton were not acceptable but our manger seemed happy with a point.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Oh see now you''re comparing away records..

The point I''m trying to make is that when the pant wetters (such as yourself) complain that "EWL NARDGE DEWNT GO FOR IT AT HEWM BUH, WE HINT GONNA SCORE I SHINK!", they make themselves look like fools  if you compare our home record to that of their Messiah and his new buhs.. [;)]

[:)]
[/quote]

should we be comparing ourselves aganst a poor Villa side though??.....we may have scred more than them.....doesnt make us a free-scoring side in the wider scale of things though?

[quote user="Xavid Fox"]What a pointless post.

Villa have 17 points away from home compared to Norwich''s 10.

Villa have scored 20 away goals compared to Norwich''s total of 12.

What conclusions are you going to draw from them stats then?[/quote]Good stats.And they would be relevant too if our upcoming fixture with Villa was away from home....

A fixture which we drew incidentally.

Not at all pointless. Highly relevant and interesting for the fact that it goes against conventionally held ''wisdom''!

[quote user="Xavid Fox"]What a pointless post. Villa have 17 points away from home compared to Norwich''s 10. Villa have scored 20 away goals compared to Norwich''s total of 12. What conclusions are you going to draw from them stats then?[/quote]

Post had a point but this reply is irrelevant deeming it pointless.

[quote user="a1canary"]A fixture which we drew incidentally.

Not at all pointless. Highly relevant and interesting for the fact that it goes against conventionally held ''wisdom''![/quote]Thanks. I thought so!I am completely and utterly behind Chris Hughton and the players- as a supporter should be.I get where people are coming from in regards to the attacking football but honestly... it doesnt actually matter.Had we scored more we might have left the defensive side of things stay as bad as they were last year but that might have resulted in a far worse position than we are now. Shambert is continually used as a metaphorical stick to beat Hughton with and Villa have been below us for much of the season. We''ll still be out of the relegation zone after Arsenal (whatever happens) which sets us up nicely for 4 massive games. We need to get behind the team for 3 home games which could FINALLY see us over the line.

[quote user="BWs Cat "]The worrying thing Hogesar is that I''m not sure if your being sarcastic or not.[/quote]With the amount of stupidity being posted all over this forum i can''t blame you for not being able to identify sarcasm, it''s an unfortunate result of reading this forum too much.