Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

which game will we finally be safe

Man City

(further to Ron''s post)

after 1-0 triumph in (really,truely) ''must win'' game with the goal coming from only shot on target. M&S Norwich announcing record quarterly sales figures in their undies department. 

Seriously, Hope you''re right, though, Bungay. Although technically to be mathematically safe after Stoke game we would need to be at least 10points clear of, at least, 3 teams. So very unlikely as we''d need to probably win all of our next 3 games to be in that situation. Think it will be WBA before mathematically certain, so plenty of pant-wetting for the foreseeable, I''m afraid.

I have a feeling that we will beat Arsenal, so hopefully more or less safe come Saturday

Villa will stay up, the god that he is will use his powers to ensure safety. looking forward to villa and lambo in the big time next year

WBA at home for me. It''ll be a close run thing but I believe we''ll travel to Man City last game of the season with no worries of relegation, just players staking a claim for a place in next season''s squad.