Sign in to follow this  
Kirkstall Yellow

my prediction

I think we''ll beat reading. but it''ll probably be a tense game, with it finishing 2-1.

We''ll lose to Villa 3-1, but draw 1-1 with stoke.

Then we''ll pop 2 in against west brom and win 2-0.

add those to the 3-0 defeats to arsenal and man city and we''ll end up with 42 beautiful points, RVW and premier league football for another season.

Of the games you mention...

Arsenal 3-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Reading

Norwich 0-2 Villa

Stoke 1-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 West Brom

Man City 4-0 Norwich

...are my predictions. Don''t think the Reading game is a formality like everyone thinks it will be. My predictions see us getting two more points and probably relegated on 37 points.

Don''t think we will win again this season.

Wins against Reading (who are terrible) and Aston Villa (who the lads will be up for with Lambert there) and predicting to be all be safe after the next 3 game.

As an amusing aside Kirkstall Yellow. I''ve just moved into the shining ray of light that is Kirkstall. Where are you based?

Row D Seat 7: You might be right there. i really hope we can dig deep and get the wins we need.

Phyxius: Welcome to glorious Kirkstall! I''m based near ''the Normans'' close to the west end pub.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]My predictions see us getting two more points and probably relegated on 37 points.

Don''t think we will win again this season.[/quote]Forgive me but I just do not understand the attitude of people like this. I have enough faith in my club, McNally, Hughton and the players, to believe we are good enough to get a result in EVERY game we play. The day that changes will be the day I turn my back on football forever. But I know that will never happen.Can someone explain to me what enjoyment they get from predicting defeats and relegation, swarming all over this board when we lose but staying away when we win, and spreading doom and gloom with every post they make.Are they generally sad and unhappy people in their real lives or are the simply WUM''s and trolls attempting to make a name for themselves on this board?

Ahhhh, poor Lapps.

Perhaps they feel they are entitled to an opinion of their own, rather than just subscribing to yours.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Of the games you mention...

Arsenal 3-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Reading

Norwich 0-2 Villa

Stoke 1-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 West Brom

Man City 4-0 Norwich

...are my predictions. Don''t think the Reading game is a formality like everyone thinks it will be. My predictions see us getting two more points and probably relegated on 37 points.

Don''t think we will win again this season.[/quote]absolutely no surprise in your forcast. well, except we don''t lose all 6 matches. you have to be the most negative troll on this site.

My brutal honest predictions;

Arsenal 3-0 Norwich

Norwich 2-1 Reading

Norwich 1-1 Villa

Stoke 0-0 Norwich

Norwich 0-0 West Brom

Man City 3-0 Norwich

1 win

2 defeats

3 draws

should be enough

We will be under the cosh at Stoke AJ, that could end up being a key end of the season fixture, I would be amazed if it ended up 0-0.

[quote user="Vanwink"]We will be under the cosh at Stoke AJ, that could end up being a key end of the season fixture, I would be amazed if it ended up 0-0.[/quote]

Stoke have amassed i think 5 points since the start of the year so maybe you could explain why we will be under the cosh Winky in this particular fixture ?

My  predictions, based on nothing other than I think that the performances will improve - especially as we get the boost of Ruddy back in the set up and I just think we will surprise a few people on Saturday.Arsenal 1-2 Norwich

Norwich 2-1 Reading

Norwich 3-0 Villa

Stoke 0-1 Norwich

Norwich 1 - 1 West Brom

Man City 3-3 Norwich

I can understand why some posters are nervous, I think it wholly reasonable to assume that we will not get anything in the games away to Arsenal and Man City, that effectively means we need 5 points from 4 games. Despite all the crap flying around about playing one up front I saw enough in the Swansea game to suggest we have the spirit and ability to get enough points from our home games to see us safe......

[quote user="Vanwink"]Surely even you can work that one out![/quote]

No i cannot Winky so maybe you could explain why we will be under the cosh.

[quote user="lake district canary"]My  predictions, based on nothing other than I think that the performances will improve - especially as we get the boost of Ruddy back in the set up and I just think we will surprise a few people on Saturday.

Arsenal 1-2 Norwich
Norwich 2-1 Reading
Norwich 3-0 Villa
Stoke 0-1 Norwich
Norwich 1 - 1 West Brom
Man City 3-3 Norwich

[/quote]

Wow,please give me the odds on those scores and i won''t bother with Euromillions this week.

I thought you masqueraded as someone who knew something about football Tilly?

As a rough guess, I would expect LDC''s prediction to produce a return of circa 15,000 to 1 on a results basis. For correct scores too the return would be stratospheric.

To avoid answering Your question Tilly, your not worth the effort,

[quote user="Vanwink"]To avoid answering Your question Tilly, your not worth the effort,[/quote]

So you post something you are not prepared to discuss when a question is asked regarding an opinion you have about Stoke putting us under the cosh just shows you up as a shallow keyboard warrior Winky.

Let me try again.........Stoke in their last 12 league games have gleaned only 5 points and have failed to score in 7 of those 12 games yet we will be under the cosh. Based on what Winky ?

To be fair to Vanwink, I would glady settle for a dour 0-0 at the Britannia as it would keep them behind us and they will have us down as one of their bankers in teh same way that many on here have written off Reading''s ability to hurt us.

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]As a rough guess, I would expect LDC''s prediction to produce a return of circa 15,000 to 1 on a results basis. For correct scores too the return would be stratospheric.
[/quote]

Indeed Louis that is why my usual Â£10 Euromillion lucky dip may be replaced with a visit to Corals with LDC''s accumulator.

I would also gladly settle for a 0-0 Louis, but I think this will be a massive game for Stoke and despite their appalling recent run they have a very good home record losing only 3 games all season I believe.

Pullis is a very experienced PL manager and has been involved at this end of the table before, it''s all pretty new to our guys and we are clearly beginning to feel the pressure, even with 6 games still to go.

Stoke have a group of forwards who are quality players,I accept some of them haven''t been used too much, if at all in Owens case this season, but if they do go with an attacking formation I believe they will score against us and I have little confidence that we would be able to get one back

So for me a draw would be a great result but I don''t think we will get one. Hope we do though !

SoB,I still think we will be ok, but a cause for concern in a tight scrap for points is our goal difference. It is worse than Sunderland and Stoke and on a par with Wigan. This means we must avoid losing to Stoke as they will (prioir to prceeding games which havent been played yet) move from 1 point behind to 2 in front. With the GD, this menas that we would need a 3 point differential from the last three games, one of which is Man City away. Just in case GD becomes important, it is also important that we avoid getting tanked at the Emirates and Eastlands.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Of the games you mention...

Arsenal 3-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Reading

Norwich 0-2 Villa

Stoke 1-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 West Brom

Man City 4-0 Norwich

Don''t think we will win again this season.[/quote]

So having lost only 11 games all season you think we will lose 4 of the last 6.Its a point of view I''ll grant you but hardly one based on form or statistics.My suggestion is keep taking the tablets.[;)]