Sign in to follow this  
Hackedoff

Neil Adams future City Manager?!

I think he''s a very good coach, maybe at some point but I think he''s got a long way to go before he gets considered for management

Also he ''saw'' the handball. He will need to be ''unsighted at the time'' if he is ever going to make a manager.

I have to say he''s doing a grand job with the youth set up.

I think it will be a long process before he has any chance of becoming the City manager.

I hope that he can carry on with the youth set up and slowly move towards becoming part of the senior coaching staff if not already being involved.

Really nice guy and City legend, fingers crossed for a FA cup final against Liverpool.

I''d like to see him in the coaching team. Hughton is clearly a very good defensive coach which must have something to do with his pedigree as a defender.  But going forward i think the coaching team could do with some additional expertise. So ditch Calderwood or Trollope and bring in Adams!

We don''t know that his speciality is youth development - that''s what he happens to be doing at present. He could be even better with the first-team forwards and their need is greater than that of the youth team.

Since Neil stopped hs role as the summariser on Radio Norfolk none of the others who have been tried can hold a candle to him. He has a deep understanding of the game, comes across really well, witness the comparison with Stuart Pearce last night, and it would be great to have a respected City legend in the coaching set-up.

I see what you did there Herman ;)

It would be very funny to see neyul be the manager but he would need way more experience. Bethnals point also, why move him away from his speciality?