Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Do Not Go!!

All fans who are thinking of going to Youth Cup second leg, please stay away and watch it on the telly, the young kids will be fazed by a large crowd, if you couldnt be bothered to go to previous ties, please Do Not Go!!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

All fans who are thinking of going to Youth Cup second leg, please stay away and watch it on the telly, the young kids will be fazed by a large crowd, if you couldnt be bothered to go to previous ties, please Do Not Go!!!

[/quote]

Which completely contradicts what Neil Adams said last night!

Surely the Nottingham Forest lads will be more fazed by being in front of a big crowd baying for the other team?

I would have thought that it would be very good experience for them and help their development.

Fill the ground with pride and give the bolys something to remember. For some it may be the highlight of their careers. Those who never show any pride in our club may as well sit at home looking to see which players they can criticise most on here.

Forest got 2,000 last night including a decent smattering of those of us following City.  I hope we can do a lot better at FCR.  It''s great for a bunch of 17-18 year olds to be playing in a real stadium in front of an actual crowd.  Realistically most of them won''t make it professionally so this is a real highlight.

Remember it''s only 1-0 after the first leg.  Still plenty to do for City to get to the final.

[/quote]I dont get you. I like to troll and all but your just stupid. At least try to make your daft comments seem to actually be plausible.

Don''t support your club, stay away, be an armchair fan!

In fact, never support, listen to radio commentary or watch the first team games either.

You could be ruin their good fortunes with your bad luck

Great advice Zema, i mean what on earth would be the use of them ever having to get used to playing in front of a crowd !!!!

What if very few of us go, and are heavily out-numbered by Forrest fans? What would that do for our lads?

[/quote]I''ve been to their other ties at Carrow Road Zema, have you?

This is the most retarded use of reverse psychology I''ve ever seen. OP, you truly have cemented yourself as an moron amongst idiots.

[quote user="Stig"]This is the most retarded use of reverse psychology I''ve ever seen. OP, you truly have cemented yourself as an moron amongst idiots.[/quote]

Can''t argue with that, as I look at my tickets for the match

These kids are use to playing with a smile on their faces in front of a handfull of fans, now all you glory hunters now coming out of the woodwork to moan if a pass goes a-stray, will only hinder them, so if you couldnt be bothered with the other ties or away to forest or everton, please stay away for the future of the club!!

I understand now Zema.  Clearly as aspiring professional footballers, there''s no way they''d want the chance to play in front of several thousand people.  You could see from the looks on their faces when they came off and returned the applause of the fans last night that they weren''t happy about it.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]These kids are use to playing with a smile on their faces in front of a handfull of fans, now all you glory hunters now coming out of the woodwork to moan if a pass goes a-stray, will only hinder them, so if you couldnt be bothered with the other ties or away to forest or everton, please stay away for the future of the club!![/quote]

JUST. STOP.

[/quote]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/SWingGirl/Smilies/Dickhead.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/SWingGirl/Smilies/Dickhead.gif[/IMG]

I would say takes one to know one, but as i dont know you f**k off you dickhead

[/quote]

[quote user="zemas tendon"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

I would say takes one to know one, but as i dont know you f**k off you dickhead

[/quote][/quote]

My observation looks fully justified by your response.Obscene language on a public forum....pure class.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]These kids are use to playing with a smile on their faces in front of a handfull of fans, now all you glory hunters now coming out of the woodwork to moan if a pass goes a-stray, will only hinder them, so if you couldnt be bothered with the other ties or away to forest or everton, please stay away for the future of the club!![/quote]

As it now looks as if you are not trolling....keep digging