Sign in to follow this  
Salopian

Saturday - contests

It has been announced that Wilshire and Walcott will be back for Arsenal, but not Rosicky. I suppose that we should be grateful that their in-form Rosicky will not be causing us problems. but.....

Who will try to nullifyWilshire, arguably one of the best, if not the best, English-qualified midfielder.? Tettey and Johno are in for an afternoon of chasing shadows!

The other (one-sided) contest is between the lightning Walcott and the not so quick Garrido. There''s no contest!

Michael Turner apparently thinks that we could win, - good for him! My personal opinion is that we shall be almost permanently on the back foot, defending grimly, another reason why CH will almost certainly not play two strikers. I would not be surprised if he plays Johnson, Tettey and Howson in the midifield. In fact, if CH can keep the Arsenal score to the level of last season - three, the team will have performed heroically!

Wenger has called for early goals. Watch out  Bunn or Camp!

I''d settle for that too! In fact the sort of game where they never go to the summarisers for an update on the radio because b****r all is happening.........

Whatever happens, the team can''t afford to collapse if they concede a second goal. This happened at Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd and (surprisingly) Fulham. Not tomorrow, please.With Norwich hovering above the relegation zone, goal difference has

become an issue. A bit of professional pride is required on Saturday.