Sign in to follow this  
Stig

Paul Merson predicts....

5-0 Home win.
......... he reckons our defence is rubbish, and they won''t be able to stop Arsenal. He makes no mention of our home game.

If we dont go out and have a go and try to defend for a point he could be right imo, teams who get anything at the big grounds usually have a go. of course i hope for a city win but if we are all honest it would be a shock if we acheive it.

just read that myself. he''s right though, we were poor at the back against swansea, but i''m damn sure hughton will have stressed the importance of being solid at the back for this game. i would be surprised if we lost by anything like that margin.

interestingly, whilst lawenson predicts 3-0, his ''mate for this week'' is predicting 2-2. fingers crossed!

We have to turn up and play well, otherwise we will get slaughtered, there''s no doubt about that

I just hope Hughton doesn''t set us up to sit on the edge of our box, again..

I am usually the most pessimistic person ever, but for a week now I''ve had a very strange optimistic feeling about tomorrow''s game.

I''ve had the scoreline 2-1 stuck in my head, so yesterday went and put a bet on us winning by that score.

If Tetty and Pilkington are available, I''d put them straight back in the team .. and rest Hoolahan and put Howson or Bennett in his place behind a lone striker - probably Karama so we have some degree of pace. Hopefully Bunn will be O.K too.

Do the above and I''m pretty confident we''ll get a score draw out of this game, Else 2-0 to them.

[quote user="SYG"]I am usually the most pessimistic person ever, but for a week now I''ve had a very strange optimistic feeling about tomorrow''s game.

I''ve had the scoreline 2-1 stuck in my head, so yesterday went and put a bet on us winning by that score.[/quote]

I haven''t felt the warm glow of optimism. Anything better than a 3-0 defeat is a good result tomorrow.

Have to admit to being positive about tomorrow too.   Arsenal can blow hot or cold and I think we are the kind of team that they don''t like.   We can compete with them on the level - we have class defenders and if Johnson and Tettey are on form we could well frustrate them.   If the front four in our team turn up too, we could steal a result.     

2 - 1  City.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]I haven''t felt the warm glow of optimism. Anything better than a 3-0 defeat is a good result tomorrow.[/quote]So, if we lose 2-0 tomorrow you''ll be on here praising us up? I''m looking forward to that! [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Highland Canary"]I haven''t felt the warm glow of optimism. Anything better than a 3-0 defeat is a good result tomorrow.[/quote]So, if we lose 2-0 tomorrow you''ll be on here praising us up? I''m looking forward to that! [<:o)][/quote]

He''ll be going mad when we win 1-0...

[quote user="Vanwink"]That''s not a pleasant thought Lincoln[/quote]

I''m not sure he''s ever had one about NCFC

Ok we will probably lose this game but for that tit Merson to come out with we can''t defend is a ridiculous statement. Esp from just viewin the Swansea game. Obviously didnt watch the previous fixture or the Utd home game,plus the other various bore draws.

But hey what do I know from a person that refers to Simmy as Cinnamon.

Grant Holt''s 3 year contract

I''m strangely confident.

Tettey back...
Johnson been in great form recently.

I''m meeting an Arsenal mate before the game so as long as we dont get hammered I''ll be happy!

1-0 Norwich...
--------------------

Is that all? City to go on a goal fest.

Arsenal to have a stinker!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I don''t predict, I guarantee a red *car for a professional foul for Arsenal and a 1-2 victory for us.  You did hear it here first! 

I thank you,

NBS[Y]

[/quote]

* CARD

Merson should stick to the drink. And drugs. And gambling. Remember the 95 hiding. They had Geln Helder playing fir them and  the bloke in front of me looked like Natural Born Killers.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I don''t predict, I guarantee a red *car for a professional foul for Arsenal and a 1-2 victory for us.  You did hear it here first! 

I thank you,

NBS[Y]

[/quote]

* CARD

[/quote]

[au][:^)]

£340 for the academy[Y]

"Chance..... ah no... it''s Cazorla, he''s chested it down and he''s hit the beans on toast, Jeff!""Chance.... ohhhh..... yeah, Walcott''s in, plays a lovely one-two with - who was it? - anyway, he hits it from ten yards out and it''s over the tra la la Jeff.""Chance.... ohh..... sorry, my tongue''s too big for my mouth which in turn is too big for my face.""Nil-nil Jeff, shocking from Arsenal."