Sign in to follow this  
JimboCanary

Ticket for Arsenal away wanted

It''s a long shot - but I don''t suppose anybody has a spare ticket for Arsenal on Saturday, or knows anybody that has?

Please PM me if you can help!

Cheers,

Jimbo

Someone pm me if have one available also please would rather go to Arsenal not been there before and if we win it will be a day to remember rather than watching those cunts lob it up to walters would rather go and watch the trawlerboys play

Dont start me off on this - you could always get a ticket for Stoke away. They play in red and white as well so I doubt you would hardly notice.

And people want to know what''s wrong the the Premier League? Fans who only want to see "big teams". Go to the Brittania, it''s a far more important game.

You could get a halfy half scarf as a souvenir if your big day at a big club. Actually get two and send one LDC for his collection.

I hope you real fans give away your tickets in protest at the amount of plastics going. That''ll show them.

[quote user="Marmaduke"]You could get a halfy half scarf as a souvenir if your big day at a big club. Actually get two and send one LDC for his collection.[/quote]

I''ve got enough thanks,   they''re  all half green and half yellow.  

But thanks for the thought.

[quote user="Herman "]I hope you real fans give away your tickets in protest at the amount of plastics going. That''ll show them.[/quote]

Good idea - anyone want a ticket.

Actually, on second thoughts, no chance.

Me, a plastic? lol its not as though I support any of the top four, If I wanted success I would support man utd. I would prefer to go to the emirates to see norwich win there than to grind out a boring 1-0  aginst stoke simple as that. most people would agre as well.

I count 3 fake accounts maybe 4 on this thread alone, and they''re probably all the same sad individual

Wow how pathetic are you lot. All I want is a spare Arsenal ticket because I was unsuccessful. I have my Stoke tickets already! Is there anything else you require of me?

I find it rather sad that some are calling fellow fans "plastics" just because they want to go to one of the biggest away games of the season, rather than Stoke away!

Long time reader, first time poster - I do have two tickets available for the game, but they''re in the Arsenal end. I won the tickets in a work competition but due to family illness am unable to attend. Will take £15 per ticket.

[quote user="al"]

Long time reader, first time poster - I do have two tickets available for the game, but they''re in the Arsenal end. I won the tickets in a work competition but due to family illness am unable to attend. Will take £15 per ticket.

[/quote]

PMed you.

Despite living in London I''ve been to 12 home games this season and 6 away (including Sunderland and Wigan) and while I know many have been to many more games, I don''t feel the need to defend myself as a true fan...