Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Feeling optimistic about tommorow.

This may sound strange but I feel we could really go for it and if not get a point, get a win. Johnson looks better and better with every game and to have more cover with Tettey hopefull back will assure the defence much more. Pilks should be back which gives us more going forward on the left and allows Snoddy to go to his favoured right side. Kamara has the pace to beat any of arsenals defenders and the Airiel ability to win everything in the air which will could be key. As arsenal use arteta as a holding midfielder, wes will be able to play his usual game which he is so effective at. Have a good feeling about this game 2-1 norwich.

I love your optimism, but I can''t see it happening.Mind you, we ALL said that vs Arsenal (H) and Man Utd (H) [B]

I''m totally with you on that The Rock.However, 14/1 for the City win it may be worth putting a pints worth of cash on it....after all....even if you lose your liver will thank you.

I really don''t think we''ll snatch a win but as I''m waiting for the train in sun-drenched Doncaster, I feel a 2-2 isn''t totally beyond us. Last game I can get to this season so lets have something to shout about lads. OTBC.

I put on a few quid for us to win 2-1 with odds at 28/1

Really think we can win

I honestly think we can get something from this.Yeah Arsenal are a good side, but they are no Man Utd or Man Citeh, they are fallible and prone to stinking off days.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I think we''re in for a hammering unless something fundamentally changes in our approach[/quote]

What fundamental changes to our approach do you reckon we could make to avoid that hammering you think we''ll get Flecky?

Would you start with an attacking shape and defend when and where we could?