Sign in to follow this  
Beefy is a legend

So many positives at this Club

[quote user="Vanwink"]There you go again![/quote]

Thought for a minute you would answer but are you saving that for post No.400 ? [:|]

[quote user="Dusk1983"]Another thread with great potential ruined by petty in-fighting.

"So many positives at this Club" - shame this messageboard isn''t one of them.
[/quote]

Did your other posts have any potential or improve this messageboard?

Plenty of massive positives around Carrow Road at the moment.  The whole architecture and strategy is geared up to make us a nailed-on top 2 Championship side next season.

Very good OP [Y]I''m infinitely more proud to support Norwich and doing things the right way - football is always a struggle unless you''re one of The Big Six (which brings its own pressure) or taken over overnight by a multi-billionaire who rips the heart out of the club.I''d rather be Norwich than QPR about to be relegated having spent untold millions and paying their players hundreds of thousands of pounds a week.I''d rather be Norwich than Cardiff who have bought promotion at the cost of changing their colours and name (if rumours are to be believed)I''d rather be Norwich than Forest, Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich etc who are financed by wealthy backers who millions into the club to languish in the Championship.I''d rather be Norwich than Southampton who went into administration, ripping off local businesses, before buying Rickie Lambert for a million quid a week later and being bankrolled all the way to the Prem (and still in the bottom half of the table)I''d rather be Norwich than other comparatively-sized city clubs such as York, Oxford, Cambridge, Plymouth or Bournemouth

Blimey,

I haven''t been on for a couple of days after starting this post, I can see I''ve kicked up a hornet''s nest!

The fact is that I, like many of you I suspect, spend far too much of my time looking nervously at the league table and thinking how much better it will look if we can beat Reading next week. But irrespective of what happens, and indeed even if we were to go down, the club is on an immense upward curve and I doubt even relegation would stop us from ultimately making further progress in the next 5 years - that''s the legacy of the Lambert era.

That is what excites me. I''m desperate for us to stay up but at the same time I can see that either way we have a real bright future and I actually believe that we now have a chance of reaching a cup final and maybe even winning a trophy in the not-too distant future because of the finances we can command and the players we will be able to recruit.

These are exciting times for the Club and so, irrespective of some drab fare on the field of late, let''s not let short-term concerns worry us overly. We have some good home games to come and I believe we will get over the line. OTBC