Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

poster you'd most/least like to meet.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

I''d be happy to meet anyone who was willing to engage in decent football chat over a couple of beers. Especially some of the really old guys with their memories like Til1010, Nigel and Ricardo.

If pushed, I even think it would be worth rolling up to meet the Wizard. If only to see how old his Ipswich shirt is.[/quote]Don''t you just love this poster ? [:D]

I think a Pink''un meet up would probably be one of the saddest things ever

[quote user="AJ"]I think a Pink''un meet up would probably be one of the saddest things ever[/quote]Theres a fair few of us meet up before and after games anyway, and bump into others in service stations etc on the way to away games.Oddly the few of us who do step out from behind the keyboard seem to get criticised for it.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Warren Hill"] ...... I''d be happy to meet anyone who was willing to engage in decent football chat over a couple of beers. Especially some of the really old guys with their memories like Til1010, Nigel and Ricardo. If pushed, I even think it would be worth rolling up to meet the Wizard. If only to see how old his Ipswich shirt is.[/quote]

Don''t you just love this poster ? [:D]
[/quote]

NO[:|]

I think Til1010 is even older than you dad...

Loving the completely polarised views on this thread.

Want to meet up- Sad, pathetic, overdoing it, somewhat geeky

Leave me alone crowd- Cowards, trolls, binners, famous faces

[quote user="flecky76"]How about the Pinkun hire The Talk one evening and all attendees have to wear a badge with the posting name shown....[/quote]There''d probably be one old boy in the corner wearing twelve different badges....including Alejandra [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="6088m canary"]If only id have put money on you turning up within 30 seconds of any post which could possibly be construed as a personal attack on you....or your paranoid internet persona!! Strangely enough Nutella darling i don''t spend my time making lists of people on forums and my very low post count has a lot to do with the banal shite that is usually postd on here..... Read every day yet post once in a blue moon. Think that pretty much sums up what this board has become. Very few "regular" posters id be interested in meeting to be honest. Chops most definitely. A few others, but not spending every other second of my life here i wouldn''t be able to name them off the top of my head. Have to say i always enjoyed Smudgers posts..... Definitely have a pint with him. :)[/quote]

LOL

Gutted I''m not on another list.

I''d be interested in meeting any poster. I''ve met loads and never had a cross word with any of them. In fact the ones who appear antagonistic on here, like $mudger, are real lambs in the pub. I''m pleased I''ve met NewYorkCanary. Oneday I hope to meet Yankee Canary and will be disappointed if I never do.

On face value of your posts I''m not keen to meet you. You appear very judgemental and up yourself. But I don''t judge peopole on face value of their posts. Because the most arrogant up themselves posters are usually the quietest timid little lambs to meet. Like little $mudge.

[/quote]

Nutty, if my domestic situation improves ( and I have a feeling it might ) then I will make it a point to make a trip back to the UK in the next year or two, even if it is for one last time. Even if I could not get a ticket for a match I would still love to walk along Riverside and past Carrow Road just one more time.

With respect to who I would like to meet, quite frankly, I''d like to meet all posters on this forum and buy them a drink. I think my wallet can handle that. After all, when all the aliases are "boiled down", I don''t think the total individuals would amount to more than half a dozen anyway. [;)]

Smudger and Chops are a good bet for some interesting and funny commentary. Ginger Pele''s announcement to never come back followed by his return make him uninteresting to me. Nevermind''s continual trashing of everything that is good and succesful about England and America make me want to meet him so much so I can laugh at his liberal guilt.

Is Arthur Whittle still around? I found him most fascinating.

I will be in the Norwich area from July 3 to July 11 with my boys. We return to the hellish nightmare that is Houston in the summer on July 16. We will bring back a suitcase filled with Crunchies! 

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Smudger and Chops are a good bet for some interesting and funny commentary. Ginger Pele''s announcement to never come back followed by his return make him uninteresting to me. Nevermind''s continual trashing of everything that is good and succesful about England and America make me want to meet him so much so I can laugh at his liberal guilt.

Is Arthur Whittle still around? I found him most fascinating.

I will be in the Norwich area from July 3 to July 11 with my boys. We return to the hellish nightmare that is Houston in the summer on July 16. We will bring back a suitcase filled with Crunchies! 

[/quote]

I believe Arthur Whitle died, can any poster confirm this?

[quote user="6088m canary"]Least: Any of the so called "inner circle", or let''s just say anyone with over 5000 posts.....

Most: Doesn''t really matter as long as they know a good ale and a good footballer when they see one.[/quote]i definitely qualify in the ale department, and would like to think i qualify in the footballer department. but, then, i am biased about myself.[:S]

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]"I believe Arthur Whitle died, can any poster confirm this?"

Yes, Arthur passed away a while back.[/quote]Oh, I am quite sorry to hear that actually, he was a game old bloke.[:(]

I would like to meet Alejandra to see if she really looks like her avatar. Also Robin, Nutty Eddie, Chops, WAY, CA, Smudge, Cluck - the last two I had real running battles with back in the day but I''m not one to hold a grudge, infact I even got on well with Cluck in the end... I wonder what''s happened to him?.

My 9.5 foot female Guyanan red tailed Boa constrictor would like to meet Mungo.