Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

poster you'd most/least like to meet.

obviously some posters on here no each other in person but but which poster would you most or least like to meet based on there contributions to this message board ?

mine are...

most... mr chops cos even though he comes accross as a bit of a liberal some of his posts have made me laugh out loud.

least... purple canary cos he always drags up loads of financial facts and figures and seems more interested in land sales and finacial results than football...

There are a few posters I would like to meet just to raid their record collections.

I''d be intrigued to meet posters like Wiz, City 1st and Joanna Grey. Probably end up having a pint and a good argument.

is there any need for this thread?

Go on then....

Most....Kathy obviously

Least....BW

[quote user="refjezdavies"]is there any need for this thread? Go on then.... Most....Kathy obviously [/quote]

Betjamen Arms Kings Cross from 11.15 in the morning onwards Jez.[;)]

Lol, loving the fact that the OP slates Chops for being " a bit liberal" and then has a go at purple for using too many "facts and figures".

Some could say that has something to do with his political allegiance...

[quote user="Firedawg"]I would love to meet you all......... cause I don''t have many friends ![/quote]Aw bless........NEXT!

Least: Any of the so called "inner circle", or let''s just say anyone with over 5000 posts.....

Most: Doesn''t really matter as long as they know a good ale and a good footballer when they see one.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The poster I''d most like to meet is $mudger...

He owes me a pint[B]

[/quote]

Surely he still doesn''t post on here does he ? [*-)]

[quote user="6088m canary"]Least: Any of the so called "inner circle", or let''s just say anyone with over 5000 posts..... Most: Doesn''t really matter as long as they know a good ale and a good footballer when they see one.[/quote]

Is that another list I''m in[:^)]

Everyone off here that I have met has been nice (Well I say everyone, theres a few I didn''t particularly care for)I have often touted the idea of a meet up, put names to faces, it would stop a lot of the stupidity that goes on here.

If only id have put money on you turning up within 30 seconds of any post which could possibly be construed as a personal attack on you....or your paranoid internet persona!!

Strangely enough Nutella darling i don''t spend my time making lists of people on forums and my very low post count has a lot to do with the banal shite that is usually postd on here.....

Read every day yet post once in a blue moon.

Think that pretty much sums up what this board has become.

Very few "regular" posters id be interested in meeting to be honest.

Chops most definitely. A few others, but not spending every other second of my life here i wouldn''t be able to name them off the top of my head.

Have to say i always enjoyed Smudgers posts.....

Definitely have a pint with him. :)

[quote user="im spartacus"]

obviously some posters on here no each other in person but but which poster would you most or least like to meet based on there contributions to this message board ?

mine are...

most... mr chops cos even though he comes accross as a bit of a liberal some of his posts have made me laugh out loud.

least... purple canary cos he always drags up loads of financial facts and figures and seems more interested in land sales and finacial results than football...

[/quote]

No "seems" about. All that football stuff is mind-numbingly tedious, especially when compared with the heart-stopping excitement of a multi-footnoted balance sheet.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="6088m canary"]Least: Any of the so called "inner circle", or let''s just say anyone with over 5000 posts..... Most: Doesn''t really matter as long as they know a good ale and a good footballer when they see one.[/quote]

Is that another list I''m in[:^)]

[/quote]

I make that 2 more lists you''re in, well done![:D][Y]

I''m not sure I''d like to meet anyone who is so narrow minded to think that people with thousands of posts have no life and spend every second of their day on here...

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Maybe antagonistic would be a better word.[/quote]

I''m not sure if I believe in God either, but I don''t see what that''s got to do with it?[;)]

[quote user="morty"]
I have often touted the idea of a meet up, put names to faces, it would stop a lot of the stupidity that goes on here.
[/quote]

[Y]

Would like to meet any of those who have posted stuff which has genuinely held my interest or made me think. Off the top of my head; Purple, GP and Nexus.

Most: ricky, nutty, gingerpele, purple

Least: Til, Wiz, ncfcstar, mungo

Or something to that effect ;)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I''d most like to meet Kathy![:)]

[/quote]

Betjamen Arms Kings Cross from 11.15 in the morning nbs. [;)]

[quote user="refjezdavies"]is there any need for this thread? Go on then.... Most....Kathy obviously Least....BW[/quote]

What is slightly worrying is that we have already met but you dont seem to remember! Couildnt have made much of impression then.

[quote user="6088m canary"]If only id have put money on you turning up within 30 seconds of any post which could possibly be construed as a personal attack on you....or your paranoid internet persona!! Strangely enough Nutella darling i don''t spend my time making lists of people on forums and my very low post count has a lot to do with the banal shite that is usually postd on here..... Read every day yet post once in a blue moon. Think that pretty much sums up what this board has become. Very few "regular" posters id be interested in meeting to be honest. Chops most definitely. A few others, but not spending every other second of my life here i wouldn''t be able to name them off the top of my head. Have to say i always enjoyed Smudgers posts..... Definitely have a pint with him. :)[/quote]

LOL

Gutted I''m not on another list.

I''d be interested in meeting any poster. I''ve met loads and never had a cross word with any of them. In fact the ones who appear antagonistic on here, like $mudger, are real lambs in the pub. I''m pleased I''ve met NewYorkCanary. Oneday I hope to meet Yankee Canary and will be disappointed if I never do.

On face value of your posts I''m not keen to meet you. You appear very judgemental and up yourself. But I don''t judge peopole on face value of their posts. Because the most arrogant up themselves posters are usually the quietest timid little lambs to meet. Like little $mudge.