Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Nothing to lose today

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]We might get players suspended, injured or have their confidence shot. But I get your point! [;)][/quote]

i dont get the injured bit..the players should be going in 100% no matter how we approach the game. my point was we may aswell attack more than any other away game this season.

It''s a possible strategy, but what we do if Arsenal are 3-0 up before half-time? Do we then shut up shop, to reduce the damage to our Goal Difference, or go even more on the attack and lose 6-2?

The point I am trying to make is that a lot of teams could be clustered about us at the end of the season, and GD could be very important. I agree that 3 or even 1 point today could be very helpful, but nobody thinks that we shall win, and Arsenal are in their best form of the season, so GD is a consideration.

I would rather look to play our football and try to create chances/goals, and gain confidence from that, then go 3-0 down, and pack the area

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]We might get players suspended, injured or have their confidence shot. But I get your point! [;)][/quote]

i dont get the injured bit..the players should be going in 100% no matter how we approach the game. my point was we may aswell attack more than any other away game this season.[/quote]Yeah, sorry; I wasn''t having a go at your post, just having a cheeky little joke. You were just saying we have nothing to lose and I was just joking that Snoddy might break his leg and Bassong gets a 3-match ban or something.Wasn''t a pop at you so sorry if it came across as such

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]We might get players suspended, injured or have their confidence shot. But I get your point! [;)][/quote]

i dont get the injured bit..the players should be going in 100% no matter how we approach the game. my point was we may aswell attack more than any other away game this season.[/quote]Yeah, sorry; I wasn''t having a go at your post, just having a cheeky little joke. You were just saying we have nothing to lose and I was just joking that Snoddy might break his leg and Bassong gets a 3-match ban or something.Wasn''t a pop at you so sorry if it came across as such[/quote]

Ha! no offence taken buddy! COYY!!!!