Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

TIME TO UNITE AGAINST THIS INJUSTICE

Today was sickening!! It almost feels like the Prem league has a conspiracy against us. I say "F*** the Prem and its disgraceful officials" Its time to unite and turn Carrow Road into an absolute cauldron of noise against the Oppo and the officials, Dont let the Ref even dare think about giving a decision against us for our remaining home games. Make there life hell and lets go stick 2 fingers up to this league that we are Norwich and we are here to stay if they like it or not!!!

You''re right, we need to be as hostile as other ground. Referee''s don''t dare give penalties at big grounds, because they fear the backlash - lets give ''em hell

I like your fighting spirit - lets try and turn this mugging to our advantage.

Who was the Ref and Linesman today because they will get a warm welcome if they ever officiate a Norwich game again!

Can''t believe this after West Ham and Sunderland.

I wish the fans would put pressure on the officials but can''t see it happening. Lets face it we have had Oliver, Clattenburg, Halsey, Foy, Friend and others all given easy rides after subjecting our players to soft penalties sending offs and needless bookings. In fact evertime you ctiticise the Ref someone near me goes tut - tut.

I now feel it is time for Hughton, McNally, Delia and even Fry to put pressure on Riley as head of referees to take action against these officials.

Is there a good referee operating in this country? I note even the one in the youth cup the other night got one major decision wrong they are paid extremely well for what they do.

Says something when Neil Warnock is on our side and says the decisions were wrong.

One word of warning Nothing will happen its little ol Norrich. Come on City fans prove me wrong and put pressure on the officials for thee rest of the season.