Sign in to follow this  
Stig

Feeling Positive

After a walk and on a cool april evening and time to swallow the misfortune that befell our club this afternoon, I began to see the positives. No I''m not going to reel off a list of factual reasons, like the points gaps and the fixture lists. I felt that the squad was a tight and cohesive unit that have had the odds stacked against them, and have shown real moments of brilliance this season. Pilkington''s superb header winning our game against United. Holt''s goal to beat Arsenal. Carrow Road has seen it''s ups and its downs this season, but the players on the pitch are arguably the best this club has ever seen and the spirit in and around them is of a uniqueness specifically for Norwich City. If there is any justice, we will survive the drop and go on to have a record breaking season for ourselves. Our continued faith in our manager, where other''s chicken out, is a rarity. I am proud to be a fan of this club.

Well said.

Today was one of the most difficult results to come to terms with after the events of the last few mins, but there are certainly positives to take from it.

The team seem together in the fight and are battling in every game. We are seeing an improvement in an attacking sense with new options (Kamara on wing) being tried out and possible for the run in. Key players should be back fit and raring to go next week (pilks, Wes, ruddy?). Whittaker was impressive today.

Most importantly the way the club as a whole has conducted itself this season is something to be proud of. We have made some key signings but not broken the bank to do so. We have made mistakes but are learning and have set a strong platform for next season regardless of what league we''re in. We''ve been desperately short of luck and need to see that change for the final push to survival but with the games left we''ve got enough in the squad to get over the line.