Sign in to follow this  
djdalej

I like Bunn

He''s not as good as Ruddy, and Mr R will get his place back as soon as he is fit. But i like how much Bunn cares, hates to beaten and will fight for everthing, if all the rest of the players in the team, had the same determination and attitude, then I think we would be mid table.

Mark Bunn shows a serious desire, he is a hard worker and doesn''t cut himself any slack. I respect the guy, he''s been like it from the start. His first game... Doncaster? I sat behind the goal and watched him, even while warming up he was berating himself for messing things up. Bunn [Y]

I don''t dislike Bunn, after a shaky start he has looked pretty good for the most part this year and whilst not as good as Ruddy, he hasn''t let us down.

However, I disagree with the second half of your post OP. Just because not all the players hit the ground with their fists every time something goes wrong, doesn''t mean they don''t care. Personally, I don''t like to see players beating themselves up about things. If they make a mistake, ignore it and focus on the next thing, don''t get too wound up. Now obviously if it works for Bunn it works for Bunn but by no means would we be midtable just because a few more players expressed their disappointment at things going wrong in the same way as Bunn.

The sad thing for Bunn is that amid the chaos of that last 10 minutes it will be forgotten that he made a world class save from Podolski to divert the ball onto the crossbar. That was as good a reflex save as you will see all season. He has been outstanding considering the circumstances in which he has been thrown in.

He''s certainly up there. I think Snoddy or Bass for me. Probably going to go for Snoddy purely because without his set pieces I honestly don''t know where we would be.

Has to be a defender for me this season. Split between Turner, Bassong and Bunn if I''m honest. Bassong perhaps to just edge it, but the consistency of the latter 2 have been very impressive IMHO. Dark horses in the pots race I reckon!

[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/sir_mix_a_lot.jpg[/img][8]I like Mark Bunn and I cannot lieNo, you other brothers can''t denyThat when Bunn stepped in we all thought "why him?"But now we think he''s ace

We lost Ruddy, and it would have been tough

''Cause without Bunn we''d be stuffed