Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

How did Fox do?

Played the simple ball and kept possesion when he had it. Should have played a much bigger part in this season.

One excellent ball down the right,

We had Asre struggling to create real chances in the last 15 minutes until the officials gave them a way back in.

Hard to see how he did in defence from our end but must have been doing something right up til then.

Im fed up of always having to hear you say you''re fed up with the fox love in.

People just wonderd how he did not saying hes the best player in world!

Fox didn''t do much wrong, but didn''t stand out for me either. I must have missed the decent ball down the right. But I think this would have been an ideal game for Fox if BJ and Tettley were stronger bossig the midfield - with BJ off, that 3 were never going to control the game.It''s a shame, but I think I can see him being moved on next season.

Did okay, kept the shape. Didn''t do anything majorly of note, but at that stage we were seriously on the back foot

Never had a problem with Fox, he''s been unlucky not to get much action this season.......BUT, in all honesty....I thought he looked like a startled rabbit today.......

Funny how we all see things differently, I thought Tettey was truly awful. Granted he tackled hard and kept in the shape but his distribution, short passing was awful, it appeared he gave the ball back at every opportunity.

Johnson has become a far better ''type'' of player in the middle than Tettey in my opinion, and I would now put Howson above him of we were to play a two in the middle for the rest of the season, as maybe Tettey is short of game time.

How many times did he give the ball away? Nil

How may passes were forward thinking and set upon attack? Two

Not bad for a player with only 7 mins PL football all season, and as for "rabbit in the headlights" - don''t be silly.

He came on when we were on the back foot and we were struggling to get the ball.

David Fox isn''t a world class player but what he does well he does very well.