Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Cheated out of three points

Totally agree, spitting mad right now. All hinged on a penalty that never was. Ref was too weak too stand by his own decision even though he had a clear and close view. Simpering fool.

He didn''t even consult the linesman did he? Just give it on the whim when in his own mind he hadn''t seen anything?

Never been so angry, we had performed so well until then and credit must go to Hughton and all the players who must be as mad as me!

Lets not forget Sagna took Johnson out of the game as a revenge tackle - didn''t even get a yellow card. Fucking useless refereeing

I''m starting to really hate this Premier league. Run by and for scumbags. Fu(ked off big style!

Will lose interest in football altogether if the FA don''t get their act together regarding refs favouring the big sides.It ceases to become a sport then.

It''s no longer a sport anyway, it''s a business

I''m sick and tired of watching football to see the refs making cock ups that are directly affecting results, not just for us but in way to many games which have been on TV. Multi million pound industry wherewhat appear incompetent amateurs seem to every week be directly affecting results.

Once again cheated by officials  was never even a corner that led to the pen. That lineman couldn''t wait to give that pen .  Absolutely gutted we deserved at a minimum a point bloody cheats.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

I''m sick and tired of watching football to see the refs making cock ups that are directly affecting results, not just for us but in way to many games which have been on TV. Multi million pound industry wherewhat appear incompetent amateurs seem to every week be directly affecting results.

[/quote]I''m just hoping against hope that the refs don''t find some way to help Sunderland like they helped Wigan after we were robbed against Sunderland. God that was a depressing day of football.

SO F**KING P**SED OFF!!!!!

Everything about that suggests a fix to me. And I''m not paranoid, they want us relegated.

Outstanding performance from the boys, especially in the 2nd. A bit timid in the 1st, but held firm.

And now, whoever this fey t**t on Canary Call is, I''m gonna knock his teeth down his throat. D**khead!

As i just put on another thread i think we have a case in all 3 goals. The 1st is our goal kick not their corner. The 2nd their player was pulling bassongs shirt no different than for the penalty, the 3rd is 2 yards offside.joke

You can moan about the officials as much as you want, but the truth is we offer nothing going forward and with Holt up front we''re not going to win a game

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

[/quote]
I''m just hoping against hope that the refs don''t find some way to help Sunderland like they helped Wigan after we were robbed against Sunderland. God that was a depressing day of football.
[/quote]

I also hate getting to into the sort of mindset where you almost think we must be due some crappy decisions in our favour soon, when''s the ref and the lino''s going to hand us a match or two, seeing as they like being the centre of attention so much.

[quote user="SYG"]You can moan about the officials as much as you want, but the truth is we offer nothing going forward and with Holt up front we''re not going to win a game[/quote]Go back to your own web site TWTD

[quote user="martin peters boots "][quote user="SYG"]You can moan about the officials as much as you want, but the truth is we offer nothing going forward and with Holt up front we''re not going to win a game[/quote]Go back to your own web site TWTD [/quote]

Ok mate, were you there today? No didn''t think so

angry today... not sad as we played well I caught the last 20 mins on the radio and Arsenal had run out of ideas, they were their for the taking....friend of mine said that if we had got a 2nd we WOULD have got a 3rdthey deserved nothing today... I hope the officials enjoy their drink with Monsieur Wenger tonight.... I forget.. the Premier League have the "4 teams who MUST get into europe every season" and Arsenal are one of them... protect the brand by shafting the little teams...Lucky Arsenal... won nothing for nearly 10 years and if it wasnt for a premier league "love in" would me mid table every season.... Scudamore is a gooner... says all it needs to.

Really frustrated with continual poor decisions from Officials! I''m convinced so called bigger Teams get favoured over the likes of ourselves. This is a result that could be decisive to our survival. I''m convinced we will be OK but am sick of poor decisions being the talking point after games when it should be the football that we discuss!!!

That  linesman (i use the word loosely) is the biggest  slippery tw@ puts 10k on arsenal

at 4-11 and pockets himself 3and bit grand. He does it online in a

family members name. Arsenal then win with a LOT of help from him

noticeably in the last ten minutes or so, so he gave them as much chance

without interfering as possible but then when it looked like his bet

was lost he decides to make the win happen at all costs. While all this

happens the F.A dont bat an eyelid as its just Norwich City that small

club in the East somewhere

I''m a City fan to the core, but today was sat in the Arsenal end, courtesy of some complimentary tickets. My position was directly behind the linesman, near the corner flag. For those of you sharp enough to know, each linesman does the same touch line for the whole game, so the man in question (Mr West ?) was in front of me for the entire 90mins

In the first half there was at least one occasion when he got it badly wrong - an easy throw in flag went Arsenals way and Johnson berated him for it with every right.

There''s been plenty of comment on here about the penalty decision, but we first need to take it back a further 30 seconds, to his decision to award a corner. Hopefully they''ll scrutinise this decision on MOTD tonight - when I saw it first hand just behind the linesman I was livid that he''d given a corner, such was my belief that I thought it was a goal kick.

At this point you would think that he''d realise that he''d just made a highly dubious flag for a corner (in Arsenal''s favour), and that this decision would be compounded were he to make a similar rash decision in their favour soon after. But alas he did, and this makes it even more galling.

The combination of the two decisions (remember the second one was from 40yds) does lead me to agree with another poster on this thread, that the linesman is bent and had some form of financial interest in Arsenal winning. Players are investigated for corrupt betting, and so should this official be. The crassness and closeness of his two decisions warrants it.

The more I think about the end to the game the more I think it could have been fixed. We were looking pretty good for all three points in a game which must have been a global home banker. Then suddenly we concede three goals....of which two were highly debatable. When people in the game with no vested interest in Norwich come out and cast doubts there has to be some sort of investigation surely. How does one report this and what would actually happen if the FA agreed?

Going by a lot of officiating this season, it certainly would not surprise me if there''s a lot of seedy betting scandals going on all over the shop.

the problem is, the FA wouldn''t want to investigate into anything because it would cause a huge embarrassment into what is supposed to be the greatest league in the world.