Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Stoke - Man U

Yes, we want Man U to win.

We want Stoke to play lousy, cowardly football, like HUghton like to do.

But will they?

Probably start with 2 up front, high pressure, grab a lead, and secure a win, like Sunderland just did, in an away derby game.

No calculated gameplans playing for a draw, no gambling on other teams missing out on their chances, etc.

Hughton, you got us relegated.

We got relegated? I must have just woken up, I''ve not checked the news! Did we get a points deduction? What''s happened????

Letting the side down Twitchy. A week at LDC''s school of positivity will sort you out:-)

This thread''s a bit quiet...

I reckon they''re all still watching the Sundewrland game.

I wonder what could happen to get them over here...

Stoke look utter bollocks! As long as we dont lose to them, i dont see them getting another goal let alone a win the rest of the season

[quote user="Herman "]Letting the side down Twitchy. A week at LDC''s school of positivity will sort you out:-)[/quote]Enrolling as we speak Herman.

:-) A game that also served to remind everyone that we DONT play like Stoke... constant ariel bombardment and mass GBH in the penalty box (unpunished of course). Play the way we did against Arsenal - compact, measured counter attacks - and we''ll beat them.

It does seem to be measuring up to be one of the defining games of our season, certainly one we can''t afford to lose.