Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

We're doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED!

OK! You lot have convinced me, we''re going down! [:''(]But is it such a bad thing?We will start winning again.There will be four more home games to see at the same price for your ST.Casual tickets will be cheaper.The plastics will disappear.No more games at horrible o''clock Sat/Sun/Mon.Two games a week for much of the time.£16m parachute payments on top of the £25m+ normal turnover.A few extra £m from the sale of high earners who will inevitably leave.Still be loads-a-dosh left for new playersRVW will still join us. The much mourned games with the scum will be back on.Snoddy and Co. get to return to Elland Rd.Hughton will be sacked.Holt will start scoring again (if he loses weight).Our best players (Fox, E Bennett, Jackson) and will become first choices again.I can''t wait...Bring it on! [:D]ps. Will Highland, Lincoln and Row D invite me to their relegation party now?

While I must admit there are plenty of upsides to relegation, it is really only the fact we would be relegated that is the downside. I''m sure there are less corrupt refs in the Championship, the football is better in my opinion, as you mentioned the derby would be back on. That said, I feel we will find out our fate next weekend.

The thing is Lapps, although I appreciate it''s tongue in cheek, I would hate to be relegated when you think of the appalling referee decisions at key times in games this season.

There is a post somewhere this weekend that encourages us all to ''attack'' verbally the officials for the Reading game and make it a hostile ''f*** the Premier League we are staying up!!

I''m up for that!!

It''s interesting that not one of the four commentators over todays two games mentioned us when talking about relegation places.

[quote user="SYG"]It''s interesting that not one of the four commentators over todays two games mentioned us when talking about relegation places.[/quote]
...But they did. [:^)] A couple of times, actually.

The only time they mentioned us was about yesterday''s incidents...

No, they mentioned that we had to travel to stoke and that we were also in the mix. Just because you didn''t hear it doesn''t mean they didn''t say it.

I hope they don''t mention us until we''re already relegated, don''t want the others to realise the benefits of going down until it''s too late.