Sign in to follow this  
Stig

Goals on sunday

It still hurts to watch, but they are giving a good run down. They don''t reckon it''s a penalty. It occures to me that the linesman blew, hoping that there was an incident rather than knowing there was one. Scum. Kammy is giving this a really good run down, he is annoyed. 

I am sure it won''t be - but if this is the decision that gets us relegated - just how crazy would it be. A total joke decision, from a non-corner....followed by an offside. I do understand that we''ve had bad games where we had the chance to do something but just didn''t turn up, We were awful against Southampton at CR....and we still had a chance to win it at the end.  That penalty could hurt us just as much as this one.....but this one hurts more doesn''t it?

Kammys absolutely ripped into the decisions for both 1st AND 2nd goals! And that''s without having time to show a blatant offside for the 3rd.

I hope McNally/Hughton are demanding a meeting with referees chief Mike Riley over multiple similar issues we have encountered this season. Other managers do this for a lot less (Brendan Rodgers did on his perceived lack of pens for Suarez earlier in the season).

All teams - except probably the Arsenals and Man Us - can point to injustice. If we go down, it won''t be the decisions yesterday that cost us but the tactics and transfer decisions post-Christmas.

I am glad this isn''t just being brushed under the carpet.And hopefully the players believe that we actually deserved something from that game, and take confidence into next weekends game.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]All teams - except probably the Arsenals and Man Us - can point to injustice. If we go down, it won''t be the decisions yesterday that cost us but the tactics and transfer decisions post-Christmas.[/quote]Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.

[quote user="morty"]I am glad this isn''t just being brushed under the carpet.And hopefully the players believe that we actually deserved something from that game, and take confidence into next weekends game.[/quote]
Unfortunately the most we will get is Kammy having a rant on GoS and a few comments from players and whatever over the injustice and it will be forgotten by monday morning.

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]I am glad this isn''t just being brushed under the carpet.And hopefully the players believe that we actually deserved something from that game, and take confidence into next weekends game.[/quote]
Unfortunately the most we will get is Kammy having a rant on GoS and a few comments from players and whatever over the injustice and it will be forgotten by monday morning.
[/quote]I disagree, the sense of injustice will put fire in a few bellies for next weekend, players and fans alike.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]I am glad this isn''t just being brushed under the carpet.And hopefully the players believe that we actually deserved something from that game, and take confidence into next weekends game.[/quote]
[/quote]I disagree, the sense of injustice will put fire in a few bellies for next weekend, players and fans alike.[/quote]
Oh, well yeah - I meant on a retrospective action must be taken against poor reffing manner. Carrow Road should be well up for it, hopefully it will be the most intimidating the stadium has ever been.

We should find a way to kick up a stink, and make the FA notice - I''m not sure the club will push for any action like that, so we as supporters should do it ourselves.

Maybe some kind of internet petition, or some kind of protest

And most of all, we''ve got to get angry at home, and give the officials hell. We''re too soft.