Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Watching Newcastle v Sunderland...

Welll

You would not see our beloved HUghton play with 2 forwards away at Newcastle in a crunch game, would you?

Now Sunderland get paid for an adventurous setup.

Hughton out. His negativity killed us. 1 win in 17. Doomed

"paul moy"Off form Sunderland 0-2 !!!  LOL

Glad to see you are still enjoying our downfall!

And apart from today, they have been off form. Look at the stats.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
Apparently so, but I won''t believe it until Sunderland get a third.
[/quote]So yep, that''s it.[/quote]
Oh and look, we''re not relegated. Life goes on! [:D]

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
[/quote]Exactly!

[quote user="Herman "]"paul moy"Off form Sunderland 0-2 !!!  LOL Glad to see you are still enjoying our downfall! And apart from today, they have been off form. Look at the stats.[/quote]

Nope, if you read previous posts you will realise that I was ridiculing the poster who stated that Sunderland are in poor form. Keep up !! [;)] 

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
[/quote]Exactly![/quote]Yes, exactly.*Hands out dry pants to folks*

[quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
[/quote]Exactly![/quote]Yes, exactly.*Hands out dry pants to folks*[/quote]
Can I have some dry pants too? Mine are a bit crispy.

[quote user="paul moy"]Well, it''s time to get back to that faithful BBC predictor !! [/quote]

I''ve got us finishing 14th, but I had this game down as a Newcastle win! Sunderland have been good today and the change of manager seems to have done the trick. His enthusiasm is great to see.

[quote user="paul moy"]Well, it''s time to get back to that faithful BBC predictor !! [/quote]

I''ve got us finishing 14th, but I had this game down as a Newcastle win! Sunderland have been good today and the change of manager seems to have done the trick. His enthusiasm is great to see.

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
[/quote]I was originally providing the service for pant wetters, as opposed to crusters, but sure, why not?

Newcastle have a tricky run of fixtures until the end of the season. They''ll be worried.Their only remaining home games are against Liverpool and Arsenal.  Not great for a team that struggles for points away from home.

"paul moy "Herman ""paul moy"Off form Sunderland 0-2 !!!  LOL Glad to see you are still enjoying our downfall! And apart from today, they have been off form. Look at the stats.

Nope, if you read previous posts you will realise that I was ridiculing the poster who stated that Sunderland are in poor form. Keep up !! [;)] 

That was me you berk!!!

[quote user="splutcho"]You would love it if we went down wouldn''t you Paul?[/quote]

Nope. I''d just like us to beat Reading, but I fear that we won''t with a 451.  

The way things are going 40 points may not be enough & with only one teamin the mix having a worse goal difference than us, we might need 42 or 43 points.Couldn''t see where 2 wins were coming from 2 months ago & I can''t see where they''re coming from now - one maybe, two very unlikely but no way will we get 3.

To be honest i don''t really care what other teams are doing around us. We have 4 winnable games coming up. 3 being at home. So if we have to rely on other results going our way we don''t deserve to be in this league.

[quote user="Herman "]"paul moy "Herman ""paul moy"Off form Sunderland 0-2 !!!  LOL Glad to see you are still enjoying our downfall! And apart from today, they have been off form. Look at the stats. Nope, if you read previous posts you will realise that I was ridiculing the poster who stated that Sunderland are in poor form. Keep up !! [;)]  That was me you berk!!![/quote]

It seems that you were wrong then. Di Canio has made the difference and will keep them up IMO.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Stig"][quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
[/quote]I was originally providing the service for pant wetters, as opposed to crusters, but sure, why not?[/quote]
I was taught to never turn down a fresh pair of pants. I''ve been wearing these ones all week. I can''t afford Norwich shorts so I''m slowly turning my pants yellow and green.

[quote user="Hackedoff"]To be honest i don''t really care what other teams are doing around us. We have 4 winnable games coming up. 3 being at home. So if we have to rely on other results going our way we don''t deserve to be in this league.[/quote]

I agree. Also when we''re playing so poorly and showing so little fight it makes relegation easier. If we''d genuinely played well and were unlucky it would be much harder to stomach.

[quote user="Hackedoff"]To be honest i don''t really care what other teams are doing around us. We have 4 winnable games coming up. 3 being at home. So if we have to rely on other results going our way we don''t deserve to be in this league.[/quote]

THats plain stupid. It has been clear since December that our survival in this league is down to other teams failings.

We can not win a game anymore.

I think we will struggle to beat Reading as well, because of nerves and the huge importance of that game.

And I dont fancy us away at Stoke, were we normally lose, and certainly not against Villa at home, when Villa have hit form.

We and Stoke are the teams in greatest danger, and Wigan ofcourse, but Wigan MUST lose their games in hand, otherwise we are pretty much doomed with our history in relgation dramas.

I know Sunderland won 3-0 but Pardew had no chance after having to clear up after the previous dreadful management from Hughton who was largely to blame for Sunderland''s win today.

Maybe if Hughton had gone into games against Newcastle, Fulham, Saints etc with a positive attacking attitude, rather than going on the cautious side. We wouldn''t be in this sh*t now.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]Maybe if Hughton had gone into games against Newcastle, Fulham, Saints etc with a positive attacking attitude, rather than going on the cautious side. We wouldn''t be in this sh*t now.[/quote]

Indeed !!!!

quote user="paul moy"

quote user="Herman "paul moy"Off form Sunderland 0-2 !!!  LOL Glad to see you are still enjoying our downfall! And apart from today, they have been off form. Look at the stats.quote

it was a derby game, form goes out the window, they both still have bad run in''s.