Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Watching Newcastle v Sunderland...

"Highland Canary"I would say so. Essentially because we didn''t strengthen our striking department back in the Summer when it was painfully obvious we needed to. Had we have signed a proven goal scorer back then I would have been optimistic about our chances of staying up.

You have simply written three different posts and then copy n pasted them ad infinitum.

[quote user="SYG"]It''s all good Morty, sorry for overreacting[/quote]Well played[Y]

Cisse is a serial offsider. Everytime I see him play, he is offside all the time. How can someone be offside this often?

[quote user="morty"]So thats it, we''re relegated?[/quote]
Apparently so, but I won''t believe it until Sunderland get a third.

Now it''s Newcastle''s turn to be on the wrong end of a referee.

Poor officials with their dodgy decisions could decide this relegation issue. What''s new?

More technology please, this is not the 1950ies nor even the 1990ies and we have better available now than balding, middle-aged men running around with whistles in their mouths, flags in their hands and appointments to Specsavers in their diaries only be shown up with appalling consistency for their mis-handling of vital footballing occasions.

Think about it. The MCC did and they are the most fuddy-duddy of all institutions who make Mr. Sebatian Blatter seem like a New Age traveller in the journey that is life.

My opinion is, of course, coloured by most recent events.

[quote user="Stig"]Cisse is a serial offsider. Everytime I see him play, he is offside all the time. How can someone be offside this often?[/quote]

Perhaps because he is also given offside when he is not as he was with his earlier disallowed goal.

Omg I feel bad about it now... I''m sorry but we''re the most out form team of the 4 teams fighting to avoid 18th place

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Poor officials with their dodgy decisions could decide this relegation issue. What''s new?

More technology please, this is not the 1950ies nor even the 1990ies and we have better available now than balding, middle-aged men running around with whistles in their mouths, flags in their hands and appointments to Specsavers in their diaries only be shown up with appalling consistency for their mis-handling of vital footballing occasions.

Think about it. The MCC did and they are the most fuddy-duddy of all institutions who make Mr. Sebatian Blatter seem like a New Age traveller in the journey that is life.

[/quote]

If the ref had got the decisions right it would still probably be 4-1 to Sunderland

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

If the ref had got the decisions right it would still probably be 4-1 to Sunderland

[/quote]

Well, 5-1 actually !!!!

What a goal!!!! Fair play to Sunderland.
I miss celebrating like this... ;_;

[quote user="Stig"]What a goal!!!! Fair play to Sunderland.

I miss celebrating like this... ;_;

[/quote]

i just miss celebrating :/

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Omg I feel bad about it now... I''m sorry but we''re the most out form team of the 4 teams fighting to avoid 18th place[/quote]We''re not. Stoke are even worse.