Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Premier League Home Form - Trivia!

Who is the only team from 13th place downwards to have a positive home goal difference?

Who is the only team from 7th place downwards to have lost only 3 games at home all season?

Which team out of the relegation candidates has the easiest home games run-in on paper?

Which teams out of the relegation candidates have more home games remaining than away games?

Which 2 teams out of the relegation candidates have the highest current points totals?

This quiz won''t be popular - it''s far too rational.

Have you got any questions about Grant Holt and pies, how we''ll never score again or why it''s the wrong time to be playing Reading?

The more positive stats you quote the more I think the most important stat may not be in our favour. If you draw every game in the Prem you are unbeaten with 38 points but the irony is that 38 points could well spell relegation. Thus draws should not be the main aim of a manager. Sadly, winning is not Hughton''s main aim IMO.

[quote user="paul moy"]The more positive stats you quote the more I think the most important stat may not be in our favour. If you draw every game in the Prem you are unbeaten with 38 points but the irony is that 38 points could well spell relegation. Thus draws should not be the main aim of a manager. Sadly, winning is not Hughton''s main aim IMO.[/quote]
And as I keep telling you today Paul, being a credible poster with insightful opinions is not your main aim. Give over and stop saying the same rubbish in every thread you pollute, please? Contain your rubbish.

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="paul moy"]The more positive stats you quote the more I think the most important stat may not be in our favour. If you draw every game in the Prem you are unbeaten with 38 points but the irony is that 38 points could well spell relegation. Thus draws should not be the main aim of a manager. Sadly, winning is not Hughton''s main aim IMO.[/quote]

And as I keep telling you today Paul, being a credible poster with insightful opinions is not your main aim. Give over and stop saying the same rubbish in every thread you pollute, please? Contain your rubbish.

[/quote]

Have a good day.....

Whenever someone says that Hughton wants to draw games, I hear the phrase, much repeated in pre and post match interviews; ''If you can''t win a game, make sure you don''t lose it''. Funny that it is always said in a broad Glaswegian accent.

[quote user="gorlestongirl"]Whenever someone says that Hughton wants to draw games, I hear the phrase, much repeated in pre and post match interviews; ''If you can''t win a game, make sure you don''t lose it''. Funny that it is always said in a broad Glaswegian accent.[/quote]

Every game can be won as we proved by beating Manure and Arsenal. We just don''t go out forcefully to win but rely mainly on such as a set piece or lucky break to break the deadlock. Most of the time this formula is just not enough. Winning should always be the main aim IMO.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="gorlestongirl"]Whenever someone says that Hughton wants to draw games, I hear the phrase, much repeated in pre and post match interviews; ''If you can''t win a game, make sure you don''t lose it''. Funny that it is always said in a broad Glaswegian accent.[/quote]

Every game can be won as we proved by beating Manure and Arsenal. We just don''t go out forcefully to win but rely mainly on such as a set piece or lucky break to break the deadlock. Most of the time this formula is just not enough. Winning should always be the main aim IMO.

[/quote]
As was the aim yesterday, no?

Am liking these stats now we just need the team to perform and maybe get the rub of the green. 5 points from our home games and 1 away should be more than enough.