Sign in to follow this  
YellowAndGreenDreamTeam

Stand out Norwich players from the weekend?

Bad decisions aside, I genuinely think there were positives to take from the game and for me there were some great performances.

Not the best but IMO the biggest turn around I think was Howson? Looked more lively than he has all season.

Tin hat on....

There was loads of positives, barring some freaking awful officiating, we could have come away with 3 points.Turner was fantastic, and yeah Howson had an excellent game, the change in formation suited him.I thought we looked solid and largely unperturbed by Arsenal for a large part of the game.

excellent effort and commitment from all but quality not quite good enough all round - poor passing and little creativity.

Standout three were Bunn, Whittaker and Tettey for me - Tettey especially showing what we need quality wise in central midfield

Turner, head and shoulders above everyone else.

Snoddy still looks so lost out on the left side. I''m sure Kamara could put in a shift down the left, why not put Snoddy back on the right where he is about 90% more threatening?!

Bunn, Turner and as usual as Bassong. Howson was better but still not good enough on my opinion.

Turner - absolute class performance yet again.

Bunn - had a solid game, an outstanding save and unlucky not to keep the penalty out.

Howson - Pick of the midfield 3 imo on the day, really starting to show some of that early promise again, but for an outstanding save would have rescued a point as well I think.

Whittaker - I''m a big fan of garrido and hope we keep him, but with Martin playing so well I think Whittaker deserved an opportunity and thought he took it. Considering how long he has been out thought he did very well, not a flawless performance, but determination, energy and drive to get forward.

It''s hard to say any played particularly badly.

Standouts for me where Bunn, Turner, Whittaker, Tettey and Howson.

Bunn and Turner were immense, as they have been recently.

Good to see Whittaker get a chance, and take it. Very good player, especially as we only got him on a free!

Tettey added that energy and power to the midfield that it needed, and thus allowed Howson to have more license to roam forward, and thus he had a better game because of it.

Agree with all the above comments but thought Martin had a relatively poor game, Whittaker to play RB on Saturday, looks more composed than RM.

Turner was excellent. There was one moment where he lost the ball on the half way line and then recovered to slide Gervinho right infront of Bunn. Excellent work.