Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Yahoo Football Manager...

Been playing Yahoo Football Manager for about 2 months now and have to say it''s a bit addictive.

Basically, you get a point every hour and with accumulated points you can do various team building things such as individual and squad training, transferring players in and out, as well as evaluating players abilities. It''s fairly uncomplicated and you can personalise your team (as I have done with City players gracing my teamsheet) According to results and final table placings, you move up and down Divisions according to ability. So far I''ve seen two other City teams in Divisions I''ve been in and the matches have been closely fought battles, with my team edging the balance so far.

Anyway, I have put Jason Jarrett in as a young midfielder and have been training him up to go into the side when my older ageing stars need replacing. I accidentally left him in the first team yesterday when messing about with who to play and he went and scored the opening goal of a 3-1 victory which has taken me to 4th in the table. I was mightily surprised to see his name on the scoresheet but perhaps it''s an omen...

Hope so. 

Robbo, I''m giving Hattrick a bash, but might need some advice on what to do as it looks a little complicated at first. I''ve applied for a team (in Greater Manchester) and am apparently awaiting clearance... I''ll send you a message via here if I get stuck/confused etc, if thats ok..?

[quote]Interesting site mate. I''m playing in a similar online footy site called www.hattrick.org Definitly worth a play (free to sign up btw)[/quote]

Robbo007: I play Hattrick! It''s great. I''ve been on it for two years. Do you have supporter? It is quite cheap, £12 a year.

Everyone should check it out...          

www.hattrick.org         

Sure anderz, drop me a pm anytime if you want advice etc, you should receive your team today or tomorrow.

Jamie, I haven''t got supporter status, but my flatmate has so i use his login now and again to see what my new signing looks like . Feel free to challenge me in a friendly. My user ID is 57890, but probably best to drop me a message saying you''ve challenged me, as you probably know, you''re always getting friendly offers

Robbo007 - I''ll challenge you when I log on next, and then send you a message... that is if you have been knocked out of the cup!