Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Turner's goal from the away end!

Managed to catch Turner''s header and the aftermath on my camera if anyone wants to watch! Shame about the final score but it was an encouraging performance. [url]http://youtu.be/nw_WELFHkUU?t=2m5s[/url]

Turner has been good and I love his low key celebrations. BUT, I have to say it did look as if he lost his man for both Swansea''s equalizer and Arsenal''s second.

Turner''s goal from the North Bank stand.

It''s always hard to know exactly what happened from the other end of a ground but I must say I was envious of everyone in the Norwich section as it erupted.Even from the other end,the noise was tremendous & we looked at each other & I wished I had been able to get tickets.It looked like a great header.

It was only pure luck that I managed to get an offer of three tickets for the North Bank but had to sit with all the Arsenal fans, it was very hard not joining in at that point. The three of us felt very proud of our fellow Norwich fans,the large section of yellow,exploding into a cauldron of noise.

We could even see some people in green fancy dress near the front but couldn''t make out if they were crocodile or dinosaur or maybe something else.

We were in the clock end right behind the goal and the gooners around us were taking mobile phone video of our fans as they were obviously very impressed.