Sign in to follow this  
AJ

The Premier League

Best league in the world?

Only when you''ve got money, it seems..

The FA want us out of it, we don''t generate enough interest or money for them. I''m sick to death of it now, it''s like watching a scripted film not sport

At this moment in time I don''t mind if we go down. I don''t want to be part of this scummy league.

If i was a Spurs fan i''d be pretty pi*sed off too, if affects the top of the league aswell as the bottom with the randomness of the officating.

No.

We stay up this season. As supporters, we pull up trees and yell our throats out to give our boys the push they need to stay up.

We MUST stay up this season: Know why?

''Cos f**k them, that''s why. Stick our survival in their faces and flourish. All to spite them.

The Premier League is riddled with cancer, the officials are killing it!Its absolute vile to watch them week in week out cheat the smaller club out of a result. Video replays must be brought in, given the result today are the top teams ever going to allow it in? NO an today is a perfect example of why they wont!! I feel absolute sick to the stomach!! [:@]

And now another fey, d**khead, a**ehole, moron. On Canary Call.

Apparently, we offer nothing to the premier league.

We must get Lambert back, clearly. Isn''t that right, Jeff? F**king s**tface.

It would appear the Prem is all about the Have''s & Have nots! We will at best be battling for mid-table obscurity & the occasional decent cup run. I desperately want to stay in this league but think its time the Officials had assistance with big decisions like today''s debacle at the Emirates. I think the only fair way is to utilise the equipment that Rugby union use. I don''t buy all the crap about it will slow the game down, our players were arguing with the Ref for an age today, when if used the 4th Official could have been checking on a monitor & made an informed decision within seconds. The Prem is all about money so why not spend a little on technology that could possibly stop really bad decisions.

I''d be annoyed if we got relegated but unfortunately as predicted money has taken over the game so if it''s championship football next season I won''t be too disappointed. The FA are money grabbing at every opportunity. A lot of people who I know don''t care about England and that includes me. The FA have been so long winded in changing the development structure that we are way behind all the footballing power nations. But hey.....it''s the richest league in the world!!!

Yeah we all know its about the money, always has been but without it City would still be 20m in debt.  Without a sugar daddy willing to waste millions a Tony Fernandez, going down will be disastrous.  Mcnally''s antics to squeeze money from supporters will not yeild fruit in Championship e.g. Priority Membership.  Need to stay up 2 wins a priority.  Come on lads please.  

I want to stay in the Premier league just to upset the arrogant supporters of the so called big teams. But I also enjoy watching exciting football. It''s not exactly great at the moment is it? Why hasn''t the Premier league sorted out the finances so it can help the smaller clubs survive? Some of the clubs haven''t helped themselves granted but surely some of the Premier league riches could filter down to help these clubs out? But No!!! The FA and the Premier league are killing football and while we all still pay to watch it in some form or other its going to get worse.