Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Listening back to Canary Call from yesterday...

Yeah absolute tool, last thing i needed to hear after watching us get screwed over by officials was some massive bellend ranting about how we should sack Hughton.Simple question, who should we get in? His response was `i have no idea`. Well, i also have no idea why the fuck he''s a Norwich fan but apparently that''s the case.

The sheer volume of callers that have stupid opinions makes me wonder if they are the majority or the minority.... I''d hate to think they are the majority, that wouldn''t be great. Have you got an example of a good canary call to make me feel better?

Stig, they want stupid people on.

Ways the point of having a call in show full of people phoning up just to be sensible and agree with the presenters? Of course you can disagree and still not be stupid, buts its more fun if the callers are stupid, it''s not just canary call, listen to a national phone in. I haven''t for a while now, but personally I remember most I''ve listened to, football or otherwise being mainly populated with idiots, with a few sensible people to balance it out.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Stig, they want stupid people on.

Ways the point of having a call in show full of people phoning up just to be sensible and agree with the presenters? Of course you can disagree and still not be stupid, buts its more fun if the callers are stupid, it''s not just canary call, listen to a national phone in. I haven''t for a while now, but personally I remember most I''ve listened to, football or otherwise being mainly populated with idiots, with a few sensible people to balance it out.[/quote]
But there''s so many for them to choose from [:''(] Why! Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Too many sensible callers would make "cabbage call" boring!

If I''m near a radio after a Norwich I''ll listen cause I listen and/or watch anything to do with our great club but I stopped taking that phone in years ago!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Stig, they want stupid people on. Ways the point of having a call in show full of people phoning up just to be sensible and agree with the presenters? Of course you can disagree and still not be stupid, buts its more fun if the callers are stupid, it''s not just canary call, listen to a national phone in. I haven''t for a while now, but personally I remember most I''ve listened to, football or otherwise being mainly populated with idiots, with a few sensible people to balance it out.[/quote]

That''s why me and you never ''phone in!

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Stig, they want stupid people on. Ways the point of having a call in show full of people phoning up just to be sensible and agree with the presenters? Of course you can disagree and still not be stupid, buts its more fun if the callers are stupid, it''s not just canary call, listen to a national phone in. I haven''t for a while now, but personally I remember most I''ve listened to, football or otherwise being mainly populated with idiots, with a few sensible people to balance it out.[/quote]

But there''s so many for them to choose from [:''(] Why! Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

[/quote]

But you have to take a positive view of this. Just think to yourself that you are so lucky because what would it be like if you were like them? When you have taken that thought on board you realise what a joyous place the world is.

Gingerpele wrote;

"Ways the point of having a call in show full of people phoning up just to be sensible and agree with the presenters? "

In that case we need Adrian Durham as host to get positive callers phoning up.