Sign in to follow this  
morty

Money -----> Mouth.

Now that the Sunderland match thread has had the deletion treatment I''m back. No need for abuse on a forum whatsoever.

I think we''ll get 38 points. I don''t think that will be enough so going down.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

Relegated (surprise surprise). We are not going to win the two games required. And this is a rational predication based on the fact we''ve only won once in the last 14.

I admire the optimism of many here, but seriously when considering the facts its borderline delusional! 

[/quote]

No, its not borderline delusional, it''s called having faith in the team and the manager and its what we all want - to stay in this division. To say you think we''ll be relegated is tantamount to saying you have given up.   People are still positive about our season and quite rightly.   The truth of course is that none of us really know what will happen, but  most supporters are willing us to get the points we need - and it is in our own hands - and yes, we are capable of getting a win or two in the remaining games.  Ok, Morty I''ll fit in.Survive.

Three winnable home games, of course we are going to survive.  Some of you need to learn what it means to be a supporter,  it means a passion and belief, if you aint got that then you dont deserve the club!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]What a suprise thats your prediction. Binner without a doubt!![/quote]

Sorry I mean I think we''re going to win everyone of our remaining games and easily survive. Before pushing for Europe next season.

I guess this is the correct forum etiquette that will see you accepted as a Norwich fan. Anything less equals binner. Brilliant.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Three winnable home games, of course we are going to survive.  Some of you need to learn what it means to be a supporter,  it means a passion and belief, if you aint got that then you dont deserve the club! [/quote]

I''m sure McNally would happily trade those attributes for your hard earned cash!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Mervmeister"]What a suprise thats your prediction. Binner without a doubt!![/quote]

Sorry I mean I think we''re going to win everyone of our remaining games and easily survive. Before pushing for Europe next season.

I guess this is the correct forum etiquette that will see you accepted as a Norwich fan. Anything less equals binner. Brilliant.

[/quote] 

I dont read many of your posts Lincoln but from those  I do read it seems that you enjoy it when the club finds itself in difficult circumstances, now I am unable to understand how you can feel like that. When I see us struggling for whatever reason my instinct is to get behind the club and  support it!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote] 

I dont read many of your posts Lincoln but from those  I do read it seems that you enjoy it when the club finds itself in difficult circumstances, now I am unable to understand how you can feel like that. When I see us struggling for whatever reason my instinct is to get behind the club and  support it![/quote]

Bang on!!!

It''s not the negativity that makes Lincoln exceptional. There are others.

No one can match the glee with which he gloats when things go wrong though. It is quite repellant in any one who claims to be a Canary.

I can''t be bothered to count up, but its heartening that the vast majority are happy to nail their green and yellow colours to the survival mast.Well played folks, your club needs you next Saturday.