Sign in to follow this  
morty

Money -----> Mouth.

[quote user="Stig"]Oh please, don''t put yourself on a pedestal. Abstaining from voicing your opinion doesn''t make you any better. This forum is here so we can put down our opinions. I''d honestly be interested to know if you think we will survive or not, but if you don''t care to, whatever. [/quote]

I didn''t put myself on a pedastal and I never said I was any better for abstaining, merely replying to the op who insinuated that those that were predicting relegation were not responding on the thread, for whatever reason.   I replied to you in good faith - my opinion is that it is in the hands of the team to stay up or stay down.   I have no view either way.   It is just going to be a suspense that will play out with time and as each game passes. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Stig"]Oh please, don''t put yourself on a pedestal. Abstaining from voicing your opinion doesn''t make you any better. This forum is here so we can put down our opinions. I''d honestly be interested to know if you think we will survive or not, but if you don''t care to, whatever. [/quote]

I didn''t put myself on a pedastal and I never said I was any better for abstaining, merely replying to the op who insinuated that those that were predicting relegation were not responding on the thread, for whatever reason.   I replied to you in good faith - my opinion is that it is in the hands of the team to stay up or stay down.   I have no view either way.   It is just going to be a suspense that will play out with time and as each game passes. 

[/quote]
In your opinion, do you think the team will be able to handle it themselves or not?

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Stig"]Oh please, don''t put yourself on a pedestal. Abstaining from voicing your opinion doesn''t make you any better. This forum is here so we can put down our opinions. I''d honestly be interested to know if you think we will survive or not, but if you don''t care to, whatever. [/quote]I didn''t put myself on a pedastal and I never said I was any better for abstaining, merely replying to the op who insinuated that those that were predicting relegation were not responding on the thread, for whatever reason.   I replied to you in good faith - my opinion is that it is in the hands of the team to stay up or stay down.   I have no view either way.   It is just going to be a suspense that will play out with time and as each game passes.  [/quote]
In your opinion, do you think the team will be able to handle it themselves or not?
[/quote]

Yes.   I have no doubt whatsoever that the team have the mental strength and faith in the manager to perform well to achieve survival, but as we saw yesterday and at Sunderland, even Southampton,  results are not easy to come by - and circumstances and luck still have their part to play.  I''m sure the team will give it their best shot to move up the table and out of trouble.    Its just not as black or white as some make out. 

Survive

Yes we are at threat but look at QPR and Reading. 15 points left, and 7 points adrift of safety. I see both going down.

Yes we could join them, but other possibilities I see could be:

Newcastle - P33, Pts36, Tim Krul out for rest of season

Sunderland - P33, Pts34, New manager but Steven Fletcher and Lee Cattermole out for rest of season

Stoke - P33, Pts34, Have picked up just 5 points from their last 10 games. We haven''t done much better but at least we''ve picked up 9

Aston Villa - P33, Pts34 Aren''t doing to bad but still have to play Man Utd and Chelsea.

Wigan - P31, Pts31 2 games in hand and also the FA Cup final so their games will be closer together. Well known for their end of season form but more fixtures = more chances for injuries, fatigue, suspensions

Then we are agreed! I knew we would agree, and I don''t understand why you didn''t just say so we could get to the agreeing part sooner.

No need for explanation, we have done this to death 50 times in other threads.Survive or relegated will do.

Survive. We have three home games, and our home form has been good so I see no particular reason why we''d lose these games. I feel us supporters will need to do our bit to help though - we''ve not been creating much atmosphere for a while.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Survive

I love u Morty[/quote]I love you too man.[{] [}]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Survive I love u Morty[/quote]

I love you too man.

[{] [}]
[/quote]

Gaylords!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Survive I love u Morty[/quote]I love you too man.[{] [}][/quote]

Gaylords!

[/quote]Reported, you homophobe lol!Answer the question!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Survive I love u Morty[/quote]

I love you too man.

[{] [}]
[/quote]

Gaylords!

[/quote]

Reported, you homophobe lol!

Answer the question!
[/quote]

Survive sounds soooo negative. I think we will carry on progressing towards being an established premier league team. But if we just aim to survive sooner or later we will be relegated.

Should we do that? Concentrate on quick fixes each season to survive? Or should we carry on trying to build into a premier league club?

Survive.

If we can''t get enough points from Reading, Stoke, Villa and West Brom we simply don''t deserve to be in this league.

Anyone saying "50/50" should look at the odds.  If it''s truly 50/50 then a sensible person would take the longer odds (which is "Relegation").

A quick add up in my head and thats about 94% say we''ll stay up, 4% think relegated, and 2% too wet to say either way.

Survive. Funny now the whiners seem to be sitting on the fence or evading the question, it''s almost as if their opinion isn''t actually true....some could say it''s just to anger people...

Joining in the morty love in, can you have my babies?

Survive. And I fancy us to get something at Stoke (at least a point, possibly even a convincing win).

[quote user="BWs Cat "]Survive. Funny now the whiners seem to be sitting on the fence or evading the question, it''s almost as if their opinion isn''t actually true....some could say it''s just to anger people...

Joining in the morty love in, can you have my babies?[/quote]My womb is barren, sorry[:(]