Sign in to follow this  
morty

Money -----> Mouth.

No discussion, no whining, no "happy clapping", no tediously long explanations or posting of  stats.Either post "Survive" or "Relegated"Just so we know who has the guts for this.My post is :-Survive.

[quote user="paul moy"]I hope we survive and think we will if we beat Reading but to me it''s now 50/50.[/quote]What part of "Put your money where your mouth is and choose survive or relegated" did you specifically have trouble with?

Its not really money where your mouth is as there is nothing at stake. A better thread would be if everyone who ends up wrong gets banned, then there would be a bit of risk. Might improve the forum a bit too

[quote user="Comfort Big Fish Ramatebele"]Its not really money where your mouth is as there is nothing at stake. A better thread would be if everyone who ends up wrong gets banned, then there would be a bit of risk. Might improve the forum a bit too[/quote]Totally agree.This thread is about the fact there seems to be lots of people whining, without really taking a stance. Whether its about saying "I told you so" or being able to trot out "Oh I am glad we survived, I was just worried we wouldn''t" who knows?Not many staking their claim for relegation so far though.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="paul moy"]I hope we survive and think we will if we beat Reading but to me it''s now 50/50.[/quote]What part of "Put your money where your mouth is and choose survive or relegated" did you specifically have trouble with?[/quote]

Paul, how come you can be rock-solid certain about the highly complex socio-political-economic issue as to whether Thatcher was good or bad but you can''t come off the fence on a simple matter of football mathematics?[:P][:D][;)]

[quote user="Comfort Big Fish Ramatebele"]Its not really money where your mouth is as there is nothing at stake. A better thread would be if everyone who ends up wrong gets banned, then there would be a bit of risk.

Might improve the forum a bit too
[/quote]

Well, I''m safe then with 50/50 !! [B]

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Comfort Big Fish Ramatebele"]Its not really money where your mouth is as there is nothing at stake. A better thread would be if everyone who ends up wrong gets banned, then there would be a bit of risk. Might improve the forum a bit too[/quote]

Well, I''m safe then with 50/50 !! [B]

[/quote]Stop being so pathetic and put your (theoretical) money where your mouth is.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="paul moy"]I hope we survive and think we will if we beat Reading but to me it''s now 50/50.[/quote]

What part of "Put your money where your mouth is and choose survive or relegated" did you specifically have trouble with?
[/quote]

Paul, how come you can be rock-solid certain about the highly complex socio-political-economic issue as to whether Thatcher was good or bad but you can''t come off the fence on a simple matter of football mathematics?[:P][:D][;)]

[/quote]

Clearly because in one case we are looking at historical facts and also evidence gained from living at the time. Thus if I could travel into the future and look at our historical fate this season I could give you a clear answer.

Paul has been whining and being an arse all day, it''s quite clear he thinks we are going down and it''s amusing how he doesn''t have the stones to admit it when asked outright. Don''t worry Paul, we don''t need you to answer.

So what we''re saying is that all those folks predicting relegation are just bumping their gums, and don''t actually have any faith in their "prediction"?

[quote user="morty"]So what we''re saying is that all those folks predicting relegation are just bumping their gums, and don''t actually have any faith in their "prediction"?[/quote]

No, they''re scared of being slagged off  by you as being a pantwetter or one of your other favourite put downs.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]So what we''re saying is that all those folks predicting relegation are just bumping their gums, and don''t actually have any faith in their "prediction"?[/quote]

No, they''re scared of being slagged off  by you as being a pantwetter or one of your other favourite put downs.

[/quote]
Is that projection from you?

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]So what we''re saying is that all those folks predicting relegation are just bumping their gums, and don''t actually have any faith in their "prediction"?[/quote]No, they''re scared of being slagged off  by you as being a pantwetter or one of your other favourite put downs.[/quote]
Is that projection from you?
[/quote]

No, I will simply wait and see what happens,  I''ll leave the strutting of "We will survive" or "We will go down" for others.  

Oh please, don''t put yourself on a pedestal. Abstaining from voicing your opinion doesn''t make you any better. This forum is here so we can put down our opinions. I''d honestly be interested to know if you think we will survive or not, but if you don''t care to, whatever.