Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 35

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 35 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week we have one of our threads greatest friends with NewYorkCanary in charge and making the final selections. Justin  was meant to make the picks in March but the week got messed up and I ended up doing it. Needless to say I failed miserably but I’m glad to say that thanks to our great friend Lappinitup Justin gets another chance this weekend. Lapp’s logic being that we need Justin to take his turn and I’m just proud that us PUPs have these two stars amongst us. Last weekend Norfolkchance1’s fantastic set of selections took our all time winnings up to £2000. This is a great achievement and Ray would be so proud of us all. You PUPs were brilliant for Norfolkchance and I’m sure you’ll be just as good for NYC as he tries to get us on the way to £3000! Dont forget for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Last week’s win was the 8th this season taking the season’s winnings past £344. With 8 weeks left I think we will improve on that for our next presentation. Here are the details of this season’s wins : -

Win week 4 (Scooby)

Win week 5 (Mandy)

Win week 9 (Mr Bump)

Win week 10 (Kathy)

Win week 12 (Tilly)

Win week 21 (Wazzy)

Win week 28 (Leeds)

Win week 34 (Norfolkchance1)

Total winnings this season

I’m posting this early because I am off to Nottingham to watch the U18s in the youth cup semi. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could win that cup this year. All us PUPs have contributed to the development of the players on show tonight and I will be the proudest fan there because of what we have achieved.

So now Ill hand the thread over to NewYorkCanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs..…Take it away Justin ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]......

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £2000 for the Academy,so far.

I would love to be off to Nottingham tonight, but I''ll be watching on the tele with my city shirt proudly on. I''ll hopefully be at the game next week though!

Fantastic win last week, and if that list has anything to go by, the pattern suggests another win will be upon us shortly!

I would be tempted to go for Wigan away win over Millwall, but I generally steer away from cup games.

Instead I''ll head to league one, where I fancy AFC Bournemouth/

Shrewsbury vs Bournemouth - AWAY WIN

Something a little different this week, down to the Blue Square North...

Bradford PA (9-3-5 23-18 home) vs Droylsden (1-3-14 16-55) - Home Win

I''d also like to echo Nutty''s thoughts about the FA Youth Cup...Come on you young Yellas

Best of luck NewYorkCanary, and all you PUPs

Here''s hoping you don''t have another "Lost weekend" NYC, I''ll have Atletico Madrid to beat Granada at home please, good luck to you and the rest of the PUPs.

Off to the Ukraine for me this week:

SHAKHTAR DONETSK  -v-  Zorya Luhansk   HOME WIN 

Good Luck NYC (well done Lapps[Y]) and all you Lovely PUPs[:)]

I am not going to drop the ball this week, I promise. I plan on making my picks during my lunch break on Friday which would be at around 6pm for you in Norwich. Please get as many picks in before then because I need your help on this!

Thanks, Lapp. Come to New York and beers are on me.

On holiday and haven''t had much access to Internet, so hasn''t seen about e win until today, well done Norfolkchance!

This week, with not much time to check form and fixture, I''ll go back to trustee Almeria.

Mirandes vs Almeria- Away win!

Good luck :)

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you newyorkcanary and to all you other PUPs out there.

Going to copy Yankee and go for a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Nurnberg.

Maybe heart ruling head in hope this week, but I''m going for Man Utd to win at Stoke. It really should happen and hopefully if they are smarting from Monday nights defeat to Man City they will give them a goal difference damager.

Good Luck New York Canary and to all pickers!

Brilliant result for the U18s last night to follow Norfolkchance''s brilliant result last weekend. What a great week for us PUPs!

I''m going to pick in Croatia this weekend. Dinamo Zagreb W10 D3 L0 F37 A7 at home take on Inter Zaprešic who are W2 D6 L5 F19 A20 away. It''s not the worst away record in the world but Zagreb score goals for fun''

Dinamo Zagreb          v           Inter Zaprešic          Home Win.

I''m also looking after Trent''s pick. He went for - Bayern Munich v Nurnberg Home Win.

Best of luck Justin. We''re all coming over for a beer oneday so get saving buddy[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][;)]

I think PSG will bounce back from the heartbreak of coming so close last night to win at Troyes. Good luck Justin!

League Two for me this week where BURTON ALBION (15-3-3 at home, 3rd and looking for auto promotion) should beat a Plymouth side who are 4-6-10 away from home and have nothing to play for (and a long journey to get there).Good luck NY Canary, hope you can win this week!

Good Luck Justin!!!!Was a proud Pup watching the U18''s on ITV4 last night. Hope our boys can command the 2nd leg at FCR and progress to the final.That would be a great acheivement, and something that each and every one of us can be proud of.This week I''m with Mr Angry in nappingATHLETICO MADRID v Grenada - HOME WINLeedscanary

Blimey that come round fast and another weekend fore you know it.

This week, give me Newport to beat Alfreton in the conference please my good man.  God bless you.

Good luck to my GI friend this week, I was in America once.  Denver, the mile high city.  Lovely bit of the world.  Regards to it.

Everton to win at home against QPha hah hah!

Best of luck everyone, especially Justin

Queen of the South to beat Stranraer for me please   As always, here''s hoping for both a PUPs and City win

I''m also going for a home win for Bayern Munich v Nurnberg.

Bayern Munich are W11 D2 L1 F48 A11 at home and Nurnberg are W3 D5 L6 F12 A21 away.

Good Luck, newyorkcanary!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Blimey that come round fast and another weekend fore you know it.

This week, give me Newport to beat Alfreton in the conference please my good man.  God bless you.

Good luck to my GI friend this week, I was in America once.  Denver, the mile high city.  Lovely bit of the world.  Regards to it.

[/quote]

I''ve obviously got the ''Mile high'' thing all wrong bor [;)]

To Estonia. Kalju to win at home against Trans.Early days in that league but Trans have just one (home) draw from five games. They lost 3-0 away to Levadia, while Kalju beat Levadia 1-0, as a form guide.Good luck to all!